DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Industrial Boiler Industry Report, 2013-2015" report to their offering.
With steady progress of industrialization and urbanization, industrial boiler output keeps growing in China, which hit 512,700 t/h in 2013, surging by 16.71% year-on-year, and posting a CAGR of 16.3% during 2007-2013. China's boiler ownership and capacity both rank No.1 around the world and most boilers in service are industrial coal-fired ones.
Constrained by national emission reduction targets, small coal-fired boiler is trapped. The production and demand of small and medium-sized coal-fired boiler suffers decline, while that of large-capacity clean fuel-fired boiler picks up. Besides, great importance is attached to boiler technologies and products covering coal water slurry-fired boiler, waste incineration boiler, biomass boiler, waste heat and exhaust gas recovery boiler, condensing boiler, etc., thus lifting the overall performance of boiler products.
There are over 5,000 boiler producers in China, involving more than 500 Grade A companies, around 800 Grade B ones, about 2,000 Grade C ones and above 1,600 Grade D ones.
Industrial boiler has lower manufacturing qualification requirements than power station boiler (which must be Grade A), which explains why such a large number of producers are concentrated in the industrial boiler area, e.g. Taishan Group, Jianglian Heavy Industry, Hangzhou Boiler, Nantong Wanda, Anhui Jinding Boiler and others.
Amid the aforementioned companies, Taishan Group covers almost all the industrial boiler products, power station boilers, etc.; Jianglian Heavy Industy mainly focuses on waste heat boiler, circulating fluidized bed and the like; Hangzhou Boiler is an A-share listed company, specializing in power station boiler, waste heat boiler and some industrial boilers, followed by Nantong Wanda, Anhui Jinding Boiler, Jiangsu Taihu Boiler, Wuxi Zozen Boilers, Jiangsu Shuangliang Boiler, Wuxi Taihu Boiler and Hongguang Boiler, all of which, with enriched product mix, are all qualified for boiler manufacturing of above Grade B.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of China industrial boiler industry, including definition and classification, development course, policies and regulations, market size, regional market, import & export, competitive landscape, development trend, etc.;
- Market size, demand model, development trend, etc. of major market segments such as steam boiler, hot-water boiler, organic heat carrier boiler, etc.;
- Profile, financial situation, output and sales volume, major clients, featured products, R&D, production base distribution, technical features, etc. of 21 major domestic producers consisting of Taishan Group, Jianglian Heavy Industry, Hangzhou Boiler, Nantong Wanda, Anhui Jinding Boiler, Jiangsu Taihu Boiler, Wuxi Zozen Boilers, Jiangsu Shuangliang Boiler, Wuxi Taihu Boiler, Hongguang Boiler, Tianjin Baocheng Machinery Group, Bright Thermal Equipment, Hengtao Group, Zhengzhou Boiler, Kaifeng Desheng, Guangzhong Group, Changzhou Energy Equipment, Devotion Thermal Facility, Dalian Boiler, Xineng Boiler, China Western Power Industrial, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China Boiler Industry
2. Market Size of Industrial Boiler Industry
3. Segment Analysis
4. Regional Market
5. Boiler Companies
- Anhui Jinding Boiler
- Bright Thermal Equipment
- Changzhou Energy Equipment
- China Western Power Industrial
- Dalian Boiler Group
- Guangzhou Devotion Thermal Facility
- Guangzhou Guangzhong Enterprise Group Corporation
- Hangzhou Boiler (002534)
- Henan Kaifeng Desheng Boiler
- Hengtao Group
- Hongguang Boiler
- Jianglian Heavy Industry
- Jiangsu Shuangliang Boiler
- Jiangsu Taihu Boiler
- Nantong Wanda Boiler
- Taishan Group
- Tianjin Baocheng Machinery Group
- Wuxi Taihu Boiler
- Wuxi Zozen Boilers
- Xineng Boiler
- Zhengzhou Boiler (Group)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58g4rv/china_industrial
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets