DUBLIN, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Food-grade Phosphorus Acid and Phosphates Market Report 2016 Edition" report to their offering.
China's phosphorus chemical industry has experienced a rapid growth and extensive development before 2012. In recent years, under the combined effects of government regulation and market mechanism, China's phosphorus chemical industrial chain has been extended backward and it has been on a period of fine phosphorus chemical industry.
As one of the important parts of fine phosphorus chemical industry, food-grade phosphorus acid and phosphates has enjoyed a fast development benefit from the high-speed development of food processing industry in China. In 2015, the capacity of food-grade phosphorus acid and phosphates in China was 2,000,000 t/a and 650,000 t/a respectively. Overcapacity has been a hot issue in China's phosphorus chemical industry, but the development of food-grade phosphates species, especially K phosphates, will be a new growing field and compound phosphates will meet a booming business opportunity in the future.
The report provides trusted data and analysis for the following aspects:
1. Market information of food-grade phosphorus acid in China. (Capacity, Output, Major producers, Thermal phosphorus VS Wet phosphorus acid, Price, Import & Export etc.)
2. Market information of food-grade phosphates in China. (Capacity, Output, Major producers, Price, Import & Export of major phosphates etc.)
3. Consumption structure of food-grade phosphorus acid in China
4. Consumption situation of food-grade phosphates in China
5. Market information of different downstream industries
6. Purchasing information of major consumer in downstream industries
7. Outlook of compound phosphates in China
8. Business opportunities
- Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Chengxing Phosph-chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Tianchuang BK Giulini Co., Ltd.
- Wengfu Group Co., Ltd.
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets