DUBLIN, Sept. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nc4wd3/china_engineering) has announced the addition of the "China Engineering Adhesive Industry Report, 2015-2018 " report to their offering.
It is over the recent years that China's engineering adhesive market has seen rapid development, with a CAGR of 20.6% during 2009-2014. In 2014, the output of engineering adhesives in China totaled approximately 711,000 tons, up 20.7% from a year ago. Moreover, in automobiles, wind power, high-speed rail, and other high-end fields in which adhesives are used, China-made engineering adhesives have partially substituted for imports.
In China, the demand for silicone adhesive, epoxy resin adhesive, and polyurethane adhesive is the largest, and accounted for 45.1%, 30.3%, and 15.9%, respectively, in 2014. However, other small adhesive varieties including anaerobic adhesive, though occupying a small market share, have high prices and handsome gross margins. In 2014, China's output of anaerobic adhesive totaled only 3,850 tons, but with the average ex-factory price of RMB100,000/ton. Even the products from the manufacturers like Huitian Adhesive and Tonsan Adhesive are priced at more than RMB150,000 /ton.
With a full range of product varieties and advanced technologies, the global well-known adhesive manufacturers such as H.B. FULLER, Henkel, 3M, Sika, and ITW have held the larger portion of the engineering adhesive market in China. What's more, these players are still increasing investments in China to sweep more market shares.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Engineering Adhesive
2. Global and China Engineering Adhesive Market
3. Chinese Engineering Adhesive Market Segments
4. Major Global Suppliers
5. Major Suppliers in Mainland China
6. Conclusion and Forecast
- Beijing Comens New Materials Co., Ltd.
- CYTEC INDUSTRIES
- Chengdu Guibao Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- DOW CORNING
- Dongguan Pustar Adhesives & Sealants Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Xinzhan Silicone Co., Ltd.
- H.B. FULLER
- Hangzhou Zhijiang Silicone Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Huitian Adhesive Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Shandong North Modern Chemistry Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Kangda New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Tex Year Industries Inc.
- Tonsan Adhesive, Inc.
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets