DUBLIN, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Development of Bio-pesticide Industry in China" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
This report presents the overall market of bio-pesticides in China and attaches importance to eight major products: bacillus thuringiensis, abamectin, jingangmycin, bacillus subtilis, bacillus cereus, matrine, oligosaccharins and brassinolide.
Featured by no pollution, no residue and high efficiency, bio-pesticides have attracted increasing concern because of people's rising awareness of environmental protection and food safety. It's predicted that bio-pesticides have a bright market outlook in the future.
This report, the updated third edition, focuses on the following aspects of the bio-pesticide industry:
- Introduction of major bio-pesticide including history, registration, technology, raw material, production, price, export and import, consumption and forecast;
- Related policies on bio-pesticide in China;
- Prospect of bio-pesticide in China (2016-2020);
- Suggestion for the domestic bio-pesticide enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of bio-pesticide in China
2 Market of bio-pesticide in China
3 Introduction of major bio-pesticide
4 Related policies on bio-pesticide in China
5 Prospect of bio-pesticide in China (2016-2020)
6 Opportunity and suggestion
7 Appendix: Profile of key players of bio-pesticide industry in China
- Hebei Veyong Bio-chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Qianjiang Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Pucheng Green Shell Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Kernel Bio-tech Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbdz9j/development_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets