DUBLIN, June 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l9bhf/china_automotive) has announced the addition of the "China Automotive Heat Exchanger Industry Report, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
As key automotive components, automotive heat exchangers include radiators, evaporators, condensers, air coolers, oil coolers, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) coolers and the like.
In 2014, there were around 500 heat exchanger manufacturers in China, including 10 large-sized enterprises and over 30 medium-sized ones. In the field of automotive heat exchangers, the world's renowned companies like DELPHI, DENSO, MODINE, VALEO and Visteon have set up factories in China by sole proprietorship, joint ventures or holding companies. In addition, local Chinese brands are emerging, such as Zhejiang Yinlun, Weifang HengAn, GuizhouYonghong, Yangzhou Tank, NanchongKangda, Nanning Baling, etc.
The report studies the market segments -- radiators, intercoolers, EGR coolers and oil coolers. Driven by automobile output and replacement demand, China's market demand for automotive heat exchangers will keep a growth rate of about 7%; wherein, pressurized intercoolers and EGR coolers will continue to maintain high growth, with the growth rate of beyond 15%.
Intercoolers are mainly installed in heavy-duty trucks, large buses, some medium and light-duty buses. Major Chinese intercooler manufacturers consist mainly of Shanghai BHER, Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery, Jiangsu Jiahe Thermal System Radiator, and Ningbo Lurun Cooler.
EGR coolers are important parts of EGR system. In China, EGR system is mainly applied to light trucks and European heavy trucks. Up to now, Chinese EGR system and parts enterprises embrace Wuxi Longsheng, YibinTianrui Da, Zhejiang Jiulong, Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery, KunshanPierburg, Ningbo BorgWarner and so forth. Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery is primarily engaged in EGR coolers at present. With the implementation of the national emission standards IV, EGR + DOC + POC will become the mainstream under the premise of light commercial vehicles using common rail technology; by then, EGR system and parts companies will see good prospects for development.
The report covers the following:
- Demand, characteristics and competition patterns of the global automotive heat exchanger market
- Demand, development features and key manufacturers of Chinese automotive heat exchanger market
- Demand and major manufacturers of Chinese automotive heat exchanger market segments
- Operation, heat exchanger business and development prospects of 8 international companies and 12 local peers
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market Size
3 Market Segments
4 Major Heat Exchanger Companies Worldwide
5 Heat Exchanger Companies in China
- Guangdong Faret Auto Radiator Co., Ltd
- Halla Visteon Climate Control Corp. (Hvcc)
- Jiangsu Heping Power Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Nanning Baling Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jianghua Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Lurun Cooler Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Jiaxin Heat Exchanger Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Enterex Group
- Weifang Hengan Radiator Group Co., Ltd.
- Weifang Tianhao Mechanical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yangzhou Tank Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l9bhf/china_automotive