DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ngbkn/china_adhesives) has announced the addition of the "China Adhesives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
According to the report, China Adhesives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020, adhesives market in China is projected to cross 11 MMT (Million Metric Tons) by 2020, on account of expanding automobile manufacturing facilities, rising investments in construction sector and growing medical device manufacturing plants in the country.
East China is the largest regional market for adhesives in China, and the region is expected to continue its dominance through 2020 due to presence of various major automotive manufacturers and other industrial units in the region.
The adhesives market in China is highly fragmented and comprises over 3,000 players engaged in manufacturing and supplying adhesives. China adhesives market is dominated mainly by global adhesives manufacturing giants such as Henkel, 3M and H.B.
China Adhesives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to adhesives market in China:
- China Adhesives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Polymer Type (Acrylics, Vinyls, Polyurethane, and Rubber based adhesives)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- 3M China Limited
- Beijing Comens New Materials
- Bostik Findley Co. Ltd.
- Dow Chemical Investment Company Ltd.
- H.B. Fuller Adhesives Co. Ltd.
- Henkel Investment Co. Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Qingdao Winlong Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Kangda New Materials Co., Ltd
- Sika (China) Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Adhesives Market Overview
5. China Adhesives Market Outlook
6. China Acrylic Adhesives Market Outlook
7. China Vinyl Adhesives Market Outlook
8. China Polyurethane Adhesives Market Outlook
9. China Rubber based Adhesives Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. China Economic Profile
15. Competitive Benchmarking
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ngbkn/china_adhesives
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets