LONDON, May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Spending and Production Forecasts for Polymers, Surfactants, Biopolymers and ASP & Forecast by Region Plus Profiles of Top Companies
This latest report by business intelligence provider visiongain assesses that Chemical EOR spending will reach $2.56bn in 2017. This report addresses the development of the global Chemical EOR market, analysing the prospects for 6 technologies, 15 regional & national markets and including forecasts for Spending and production from 2017-2027. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report, you find 207 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 254 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Chemical EOR market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 207 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Chemical EOR.
• Chemical EOR market forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027.
• Chemical EOR market provides spending and production from 2017-2027 for 6 Chemical EOR technologies:
• Regional Chemical EOR market forecasts from 2017-2027 with drivers and restraints for the regions including:
• Rest of Middle East
• Rest of Latin America
• United States
• North Sea
• Rest of the World
• Company profiles for the leading 10 Chemical EOR companies
• BlackPearl Resources
• Cenovus Energy
• PetroChina (CNPC)
• China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
• Canadian Natural Resources (CNRL)
• Murphy Oil Corporation
• Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
• Rex Energy
• Sinopec Corp
• Zargon Oil and Gas
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone with involvement in the Chemicals and Oil company
• Energy price reporting companies
• Energy company managers
• Energy consultants
• Oil and gas company executives and analysts
• Heads of strategic development
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Market analysts,
• Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Chemical EOR market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2017-2027: Spending and Production Forecasts for Polymers, Surfactants, Biopolymers and ASP & Forecast by Region Plus Profiles of Top Companies. Avoid missing out by staying informed - get our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
The companies mentioned are:
Accelerated Oil Technologies LLC
Alberta Energy Regulator
Anterra Energy Inc
Beijing Hengju Chemical Group Corp
Belayim Petroleum Company
Cairn Energy India
Centre of Excellence in EOR (Malaysia)
Chemical EOR Alliance
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
Chinese EOR Laboratory
Connacher Oil and Gas Limited
EOR Centre of Excellence (Oman)
EXPEC Advanced Research Center
FORCE (Forum for improved oil and gas recovery and improved exploration in Norway)
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Government of Alberta
Government of Oman
Husky Oil Operations
IFP Energies Nouvelles
Instituto Colombiano del Petróleo (ICP)
Medco Enerji Internasional
National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL)
National Enhanced Oil Recovery Institute
Oil & Gas UK
Oil Chem Technologies
Oil India Ltd.
Pan American Energy
Pengrowth Energy Corporation
Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A. (PDVSA)
Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX)
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
Petroleum Technology Research Centre
PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia
PT Erraenersi Konstruksindo
PT Multi Structure
Research Partnership to Secure Energy for America (RPSEA)
Saskatchewan Ministry of the Economy
Shandong Polymer Bio-Chemicals Co. Ltd
Shell (Royal Dutch Shell)
Sinopec (China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation)
Texas A&M University
Titan Oil Recovery Inc.
UAE Oil Ministry
University of Kansas
University of Oklahoma
University of Wyoming
University of Wyoming Enhanced Oil Recovery Institute
US Department of Energy (DoE)
Zargon Oil and Gas
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd