LONDON, April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Spending and Production Forecasts for Polymers, Surfactants, Biopolymers and ASP
The global chemical enhanced oil recovery (cEOR) market is anticipated to expand significantly over the next decade, driven by energy security requirements, increasing global oil demand and technology development. Though oil prices are currently challenging the economics of some chemical EOR projects, both production and spending will increase over the next ten years as pilot projects are established and move towards commercial production.
The report will answer questions such as:
• How is the chemical EOR market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the chemical EOR market dynamics?
• Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• How will different national markets be affected by the prolonged low oil price environment?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the national chemical EOR markets?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2026?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides SPENDING ($) and PRODUCTION (bbl/d) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for 15 regional and national markets, providing unique insight into chemical EOR industry development:
- Rest of Middle East
- Rest of Latin America
- United States
- North Sea
- Rest of the World
2. The report also offers PRODUCTION forecasts (2016-2026) for 6 chemical EOR technologies
3. The report also offers visiongain's oil price forecast for the period between 2016 and 2026
- Supply-side factors
- Demand-side factors
- Other Major Variables that Impact the Oil Price
- Visiongain's Oil Price Assumption and Forecast
- How the Oil Price Will Impact the Chemical EOR Market
4. Expert opinion from Natesh Gurumurthi, Director of Global Business Development, Oil & Mining at Kemira
- Effects of the Oil Price Collapse
- Future Role of Emerging Chemical EOR Projects
- Offshore Chemical EOR Developments
- What Are Other Important Drivers and Restraints in the Market?
5. Tables and analysis profiling the top companies in the chemical EOR business:
- Major EOR Project Operators (including market shares based on production)
- Major Chemical Companies
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the global EOR industry
- Chemical Suppliers
- Business development managers
- Project and site managers
- Government agencies
- Oil Engineers/Technicians
Don't miss out
The Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2016-2026 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses already involved in segment of the chemical EOR market, or for those wishing to enter this growing market in the future.
Companies Mentioned in This Report
Accelerated Oil Technologies LLC
Anterra Energy Inc
Beijing Hengju Chemical Group Corp
Belayim Petroleum Company
Cairn Energy India
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
Connacher Oil and Gas Limited
Husky Oil Operations
IFP Energies Nouvelles
Medco Enerji Internasional
Oil Chem Technologies
Oil India Ltd.
Pan American Energy
Pengrowth Energy Corporation
Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A. (PDVSA)
Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX)
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia
PT Erraenersi Konstruksindo
PT Multi Structure
Shandong Polymer Bio-Chemicals Co. Ltd
Shell (Royal Dutch Shell)
Sinopec (China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation)
Titan Oil Recovery Inc.
Zargon Oil and Gas
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100