LONDON, September 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Newcomer Kallanish is changing the faces and face of training. Helping commodity professionals cut the time between walk and run through its professional development, training, and market intelligence services.
"Achieving only a small fraction of this for a few people would be an amazing adventure for all" comments Director, Kalin Rusev. He continues, "Today professionals are faced with an overabundance of information; they need to act faster and be more effective."
Kallanish is focusing on new outcomes, based around people. "Rather than see training as a moment in time, we are pushing the boundaries of what learning is by making face to face interactions, connections, and contact at the core of everything" comments Caroline Macmillan.
Kallanish is being launched as a global business to train commodity professionals to better understand and reach their markets, using a variety of training techniques in the courses.
The team behind Kallanish forms a powerful group of driven professionals with industry experience in the steel, mining, and financial and oil and gas sectors.
- Kalin Rusev, Director, Investor - spent the last 10 years as Commercial Director and 4 of which as a board member at SBB Group
- Caroline Macmillan, Director, Investor - spent 4 years as Head of Marketing for SBB Group, and more recently at Reed Exhibitions in the Upstream Oil and Gas Portfolio
- Paul Mullins, Director, Investor - most recently spent 3 years in China as GM and FD for SBB Asia. Prior to this he spent 10 years as Commercial Director in the payments industry
- Patrick Flockhart, Chairman, Investor - was most recently CEO of the SBB Group. Before that he spent a period consulting and working in early dot coms.
- Roger Emmott, Investor - has held senior positions with SBB and Atkins, is a highly regarded management consultant, trainer, and adviser
- Roger Manser, Investor - has thirty years experience analysing and writing on global commodity markets; including steel, iron ore, Poland, China, environment, energy and eco-development
Meet the Kallanish team at a networking event on the 3rd October, 17:30-19:30, in Central London. RSVP: email@example.com.
Kallanish provides a range of professional training courses for commodity industries including metals, oil and gas, fertilisers, and alternative energy.
The Steel Masterclass is on 22-23 October. Trainers include: Jim Lennon, David Faktor, and Jean-Luc Fiorenzoni. http://www.kallanish.com/upcomingcourses/html
Caroline Macmillan, Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44-(0)208-735-6522