DUBLIN, Feb 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ceramic Matrix Composites and Carbon Matrix Composites: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The Global Market for Ceramic and Carbon Matrix Composites will grow from $3.9 billion in 2016 to nearly $6.2 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 9.4%.
This report provides an updated review of CMC and CAMC technology, including materials and production processes, and identifies current and emerging applications for this technology.
The analysis of current CMC and CAMC revenues is followed by a detailed presentation of market growth trends, based on industry growth, technological trends, and regional trends. It provides projected revenues for ceramic and carbon matrix composites within each segment, together with forecast compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for the period 2016 through 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for ceramic matrix composites and carbon matrix composites, focusing on materials and fabrication technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2014, 2015, 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Highlights of key technological advances made during recent years.
- A look at existing fields of application for new and emerging applications.
- Breakdowns of the markets by matrix type, application, and region.
- Important technology and market trends within each market segment.
- An overview of global R&D activities related to ceramic matrix composites, both within public and private organizations.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- Astro Met
- Ge Ceramic Composite Products
- Hitachi Chemical
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Orbital ATK
- Porsche Automobil Holding
- Schunk Group
- Sumitomo Electric
- UBC Industries
- United Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary - Complimentary
4: Technologies And Materials For Ceramic And Carbon Matrix Composites
5: Global Markets
6: Global Industry Structure
7: Patent Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fmtjx/ceramic_matrix
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets