Available across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America
CenturyLink SD-WAN leverages the benefits of private networking such as MPLS as well as public networking to include dedicated internet access, broadband and wireless connectivity.
Learn more about CenturyLink SD-WAN solutions: https://www.centurylink.com/business/networking/sd-wan.html
"With our expansion of SD-WAN globally, we provide customers a complete hybrid networking solution which helps them adapt and accelerate enterprise cloud enablement," said Adam Saenger, vice president of networking solutions, CenturyLink. "We deliver secure, scalable and cost-efficient private-public networking across a full range of connectivity types, enabling enterprises to be more agile and decrease risk."
Designed to enable digital transformation, hybrid networking solutions with CenturyLink's SD-WAN include all the hardware, software and controller infrastructure, as well as central administration via a customer portal to create and control enterprise overlay networks. Additionally, integrated capability options include next-generation security, CPE upgrades, on-site installation and professional services.
"As SD-WAN adoption continues to pick up pace globally, it is highly critical for managed SD-WAN providers to have a strong global footprint as businesses look to connect internationally distributed locations," said Roopa Honnachari, industry director, Frost & Sullivan. "CenturyLink's expansion of its SD-WAN capabilities worldwide enables the company to compete effectively in the global SD-WAN market. The company's recognition by MEF with the 2017 Best SD-WAN Managed Service is further validation of CenturyLink's strengths in the market."
- CenturyLink's robust network allows customers to easily connect to more than 2,200 owned and third-party data centers as well as more than 100,000 on-net buildings.
- The company is the recipient of MEF's 2017 Best Managed SD-WAN Service Worldwide.
- CenturyLink offers a broad range of connectivity options to meet customers' performance and efficiency needs, including MPLS, dedicated Internet, broadband aggregation, 4G/LTE and/or Bring Your Own Network (BYON).
- CenturyLink offers managed and co-managed options with the tools, technology and expertise needed to design, deploy, configure, migrate and manage services globally.
- Learn how CenturyLink's SD-WAN solution helped a trucking company manage new sites over the network in this Customer Case Study.
- Learn how to Build a Better Branch Network in this infographic.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
SOURCE CenturyLink, Inc.