DUBLIN, June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sf2j3h/cellular_therapy) has announced the addition of the "Cellular Therapy and Cord Blood 2013 Market Report" report to their offering.
This is the most up-to-date market report focusing on Cellular Therapy and the HSCT/Cord Blood Market Landscape, published by Select Biosciences. In this comprehensive market report, we have focused primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the cellular therapy field--in this vein, we present primary industry data that Select Biosciences has collected as part of its continual industry tracking of this space.
We've analyzed clinical trial trends and the evolution of several therapeutics areas within cellular therapy [orthopedic, skin/wound care, cardiovascular, and CNS disorders] and present the current status of every single program within the preclinical through the various clinical trial phases and onto commercialization. We also present the breakout of clinical trials in the bona fide cellular therapy sector with respect to geographic breakout, breakout by type of cells utilized, and disease classes interrogated.
Select Biosciences has also provided a detailed quantitative analysis of the cord blood field as it is rapidly evolving. Our coverage provides hard numbers on sizes of the various registries, the TNC breakouts of banked units, detailed cost breakouts for banking as well as HSCTs utilizing cord blood. Furthermore, given our global footprint, we've been able to compare the EU and US markets side-by-side in this analysis.
Select Biosciences also presents the ATMP regulatory guidelines governing the marketing authorization of cellular therapeutics in the European Union. Details on the statute as well as implications to companies seeking to navigate this space are provided.
Extensive Market Analyses
Presented in this Report
- Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research Activity in the US
- Sales of Commercial Products and Services in Stem Cell/Regenerative Medicine Sectors
- Breakout of Spending by Companies in the Cellular Therapy/Regenerative Medicine Space
- Breakout of Spending by Product Platforms in Various Spaces
- Autologous vs. Allogeneic Business Models in the Cellular Therapy Space
- Autologous vs. Allogeneic Cellular Therapy: Industry SWOT
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy Quantitative Market Forecast
- Cellular Therapy Product Pipeline
- Clinical Trials Quantitative Metrics and Detailed Breakout by Phase, Cell Type, Therapeutic Areas Addressed, Geography
- HSCTs Performed in the EU: Percent Breakout by Disease Classes Addressed
- Indications for HSCTs in North America: Disease Classes Addressed, Age of Recipients, Types of HSCs Utilized, Classes of Transplant Inoculum
- Cost Analyses of HSCTs in the EU vs. US Markets
- Cord Blood Banking Quantitative Market Metrics
- Growth of BM, PBL, and CB Units Worldwide in Public Banks and Registries, Segmented by Country
- Cord Blood Transplantation Trends: Age of Recipient, Disease Classes Addressed
- EU and US Cord Blood Transplantation Detailed Cost Breakouts
- EU ATMP Regulation Detailed Analysis
- Stem Cells Worldwide Publications Analysis
Key Topics Covered:
Description of Chapters of this Report
Chapter I. Cellular Therapeutics Market Landscape
Chapter II. Cord Blood Market Landscape
Chapter III. Stem Cell Opportunities and Funding Sources in Some of the Top Markets Across the European Union
Chapter IV. ATMP Regulatory Routes for Approval of Cellular Therapies in the European Union
Appendix I. Selected Market Opportunities in the Cellular Therapeutics Space
Appendix II. Stem Cell Publications Hotspot Mapping Analysis
Appendix III. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sf2j3h/cellular_therapy
SOURCE Research and Markets