LONDON, March 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Summer 2017 is shaping up to be one of the most exciting yet at The Roof Gardens. With an unmissable calendar of events, there are even more reasons than ever to head straight to The Roof:
- Babylon's Seafood Terrace: Take in the London skyline from Babylon's Terrace whilst indulging in a stunning menu of fresh British seafood.
- The Gardening Club: Green fingered guests are invited on selected Sundays to enjoy an exclusive talk with experts from the world of horticulture. Dates for 2017: Sunday 23rd April, Sunday 16th July and Sunday 15th October.
- BBQ's on Club nights: Get your friends together and turn up the heat with a sizzling BBQ. Served in the Tudor Garden from 7pm until 10pm every Friday and Saturday night May - September. Tables are undercover and heaters are provided so even the Great British weather can't spoil the evening!
- Secret Garden Afternoon Tea: Enjoy one of Britain's finer traditions in the tranquil setting of The Roof Gardens. Tea will be served on specially selected dates throughout the summer: Saturday 15th April and Mondays 1st May, 29th May and 28th August, all Bank Holidays.
- Proms on The Roof: Classical music lovers can enjoy a treat for the eyes and ears with music as beautiful as the setting. While away the summer evenings on selected Wednesdays: 10th May and 9th, 16th and 30th August.
- Comedy on The Roof: A line-up of acclaimed comics will be performing exclusive content ahead of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival on Sunday 25th June.
- Garden Open Days: Those who have yet to discover The Roof Gardens are invited to lose themselves in the three themed Gardens set 100ft above Kensington High Street. Open Garden Squares on the 18th June and Open House London on the 17th September provide a guaranteed opportunity to discover the wonders on high.
- Jazz in Babylon: Get into the summer groove every Tuesday evening in Babylon with live jazz accompanied by the finest British cuisine.
- Reverb: Returning to The Roof on 17th June and 18th July, Reverb presents a unique blend of live music and comedy coupled with garden games and summer BBQ food.
- Independence Day: Celebrate in true stateside style with an American themed BBQ and firework display on Saturday 1st July before dancing the night away in London's only rooftop Private Member's Club.
For more information please visit http://www.roofgardens.virgin.com
SOURCE The Roof Gardens