DALLAS, February 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'Global Markets for Catheters' to its store. This research study helps determine the present status of the worldwide catheter market and evaluate its potential over the five-year period from 2011 to 2016. An assessment of the global catheter market was performed while considering all of its important segments (i.e., cardiovascular, urological, neurovascular, intravenous, and specialty catheters).
Request a Sample for the report on Catheters Market
- The global catheter market was $17.0 billion in 2010 and $21.2 billion in 2011. This global market is projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% reaching a value of $32.1 billion by 2016.
- In 2011, the American region of the market accounted for $11.5 billion and is projected to reach $12.0 billion by the end of forecast period in 2016. The CAGR for the Americas is projected to be 0.7% during the period 2011 to 2016.
- Catheter sales in the region comprised of Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and Africa (EMRA), were an estimated $6.6 billion in 2011 and are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% reaching $13.7 billion by 2016.
SCOPE OF REPORT
For this report, we investigated the current catheter market and based projections of total, geographic, and type of product market revenues through 2016 based on current and historical usage, geographical and socio/economic market trends, and new applications and products.
The scope of this study encompasses the six major application segments of the catheter market. The report analyzes each type of catheter segment, determines its current market status, examines its impact on future markets, and presents growth forecasts over the next five years. Catheter material analysis, regulatory issues, and the latest technological trends are also covered. Other influential factors such as patents and company profiles are discussed.
Both primary and secondary research methodologies were used in this report. BCC Research developed an analysis of each segment of the catheter industry depending on applications, using a historical base year of 2010. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' net revenues.
This study will be of interest to catheter and device manufacturers, catheter material manufacturers, and venture capitalists and financial institutions involved in the healthcare industry.
Major sources of primary research information include the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Secondary research sources include industry association and company press releases, company websites, financial and trade information, interviews with industry personnel, and government sources.
Explore comprehensive Table of Contents, Inquire before Buying or Buy your copy of the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/125415-the-global-catheters-market.html.
Other recently published reports available with ReportsnReports:
- World Market for Anti-Infectives (Antifungals, Antibacterials and Antivirals)
- Pricing and Reimbursement in the US - Non-LIS Beneficiaries Not Covered by Medicare Coverage Gap to Gain from Reduction in Out-of-Pocket Expenditure for Generic Drugs
- Vaccine Production (Trends, Techniques, Key Players, Spending Estimates and Forecasts)
- US Drug Delivery Systems Market
Find complete list of newly published market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 145,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit http://www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog
Explore China specific Reports @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/