PARIS, October 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS 2014 Conference: A Step Ahead of the Major Trends in the Sector
CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS 2014 is being held at Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre from 4 to 6 November 2014. This 29th international meeting for the digital security industry, dedicated to payment, identification and mobility, will bring together the global community of a constantly evolving sector. Once again this year, a rich programme of conferences will set the pace for the event.
In 2014, over 140 speakers, all top-class international experts from organisations and companies throughout the world will be leading nearly 120 themed and forward-looking conferences.
CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS: a forum for knowledge and discussions
Every year, the CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS Conference brings together over 1,600 participants who come to enhance their knowledge, exchange opinions and strengthen their networks on topics at the forefront of innovation, such as mobile payment, HCE, Apple Pay, NFC applications, big data, cloud security, e-government, the Internet of things, cryptocurrencies, etc.
The Conferences in figures:
1600+ Conference Attendees from 70+ Countries
180+ Worldwide Speakers
40+ CEOs, Presidents and Top Speakers
4 Conference Rooms during 3 Days
8 Cutting Edge Panel Discussions
5000+ Minutes of High Level Conferences
2014 programme & speakers
The topics chosen by CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS demonstrate the event's capacity to respond to today's major problems in an increasingly interconnected world:
- Instant issuance and personalisation: what's new?
- mPOS and iBeacons: more innovations for connected commerce
- Privacy in the digital society (secure identity, fraud, ID management)
- Wallets, bitcoins, new means of payment
- Secure documents and e-Government
- EMV: challenges and benefits
- The mobile services enablers of our future (prepaid, loyalty, financial inclusion)
- Connected objects: connectivity and intelligence (M2M, Internet of things)
- Interoperability and mobility in transport
- Biometrics: multiple applications
- NFC/HCE, the success of connected commerce
- Mobile Payments: security first! (HCE, NFC, Apple Pay, SE, TEE)
- Towards trusted cloud services (securing enterprise mobility, BYOD, MYOD, Cloud and Big Data)
Take a look at the detailed programme: http://www.cartes.com/Conference/2014-Conference-Programme
This programme will be led by globally recognised experts, including:
- Michelle EVANS, Senior Consumer Finance Analyst, Euromonitor International, USA
- Nick SMALING, Managing Consultant - Deloitte, Netherlands
- Windsor HOLDEN, Research Director - Juniper Research, United Kingdom
- Angelo CACI, Associate Director - ADN'Co, France
- Judah J. LEVINE, CEO - Mondato, U.S.A.
- Gérard de MOURA, President - Galitt, U.S.A.
- Pierre COURRIEU, Partner - Cepheid-Consulting, France
- Jean-Claude PERRIN, General Secretary - Secure Identity Alliance, France
- Isabelle MOELLER, Chief Executive - Biometrics Institute, United Kingdom
- Jean-Noel GEORGES, Global Program Director, Research Manager - Frost & Sullivan, France
- Sirpa NORDLUND, Executive Director - Mobey Forum, Finland
- Jean BERGOUNIOUX, Innovation and Development Director - Artelia Group, France
- Jacqueline CHILTON, Founding Partner - Muration Group, U.S.A.
The detailed list of speakers and their biographies can be accessed from the following link: http://www.cartes.com/Conference/2014-Speakers
120 forward-looking conferences for a constantly changing sector
The payment scene is changing rapidly and non-banking players are making an appearance: the multi-channel era is underway. The recent launch of Apple Pay is a real revolution in the payments field which is moving towards a massive adoption of mobile payment. When new technologies are adopted, maintaining a good level of trust and guaranteeing the security of transactions become essential. Secure identity thus becomes a crucial issue for citizens, enterprises and governments alike.
NEW FOR 2014: the Conference area will be located within the fair (Hall 4) for easy access to the conference and the various events on site!
Tuesday 4 November 2014: The Opening Summit of CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS
The OPENING SUMMIT, which will launch the CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS event on Tuesday 4 November from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm in the Jean Thèves Amphitheatre, will bring together payment, identification and mobility ecosystems. This is the only conference in the world that does so in the same place.
Discussions led by industry leaders will explore the latest trends and innovations. Eurosmart, an international association representing the digital security industry, will present the market figures and the major trends of the future.
The detailed list of speakers and their biographies can be accessed from the following link:
FROM 4 TO 6 NOVEMBER 2014
AT THE PARIS-NORD VILLEPINTE EXHIBITION CENTRE
For more information, please visit: http://www.cartes.com
CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS is organised by COMEXPOSIUM.
The COMEXPOSIUM Group, a European leader in events organisation, is involved in 114 fairs for the public and professionals alike, covering 17 sectors of activity. It hosts 38,000 exhibitors every year, 1/3 of which are international, and 3.5 million attendees, 400,000 of which are foreign. With over 350 team members, COMEXPOSIUM organises five of the ten largest French events: SIAL, Intermat, EMBALLAGE, SIMA, Foire de Paris, etc.
SOURCE CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS 2014 (COMEXPOSIUM)