DUBLIN, Sept. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rsvh2/cannabinol_cas) has announced the addition of the "Cannabinol (CAS 521-35-7): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of cannabinol. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on cannabinol end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with cannabinol market trends review, distinguish cannabinol manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes cannabinol prices data.
The last chapter analyses cannabinol downstream markets.
The cannabinol global market report 2015 key points:
- cannabinol description, its application areas and related patterns- cannabinol market situation- cannabinol manufacturers and distributors- cannabinol prices (by region and provided by market players)- cannabinol end-uses breakdown- cannabinol downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. CANNABINOL GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. CANNABINOL APPLICATION
3. CANNABINOL MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. CANNABINOL PATENTS
5. CANNABINOL MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General cannabinol market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of cannabinol5.3. Suppliers of cannabinol5.4. Cannabinol market forecast
6. CANNABINOL MARKET PRICES
7. CANNABINOL END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rsvh2/cannabinol_cas
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets