DUBLIN, June 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rskz7/canadian) has announced the addition of the "Canadian Non-Chemical Seed Treatment Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Canada Non-chemical seed treatment market was worth around $5.27 million in 2015 and is expected to cross $8.15 million by 2020 growing at the CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
The demand for crops has stimulated due to rise in the consumption of crops. Rise in the cost of seeds is one of the factor alluring the market. Increase in farm sizes along with crop rotations getting shorter are expected to drive the demand for chemical seed treatment market. Canada and United States have been the growth engines that are driving the North American market.
By application segment, biological seed treatment is estimated to be the fastest CAGR among the non-Chemical agents.
Corn/maize is the leading type of crop for Non-chemical seed treatment applications in Canada, estimated to account for 32.5% of the total demand in 2015. In terms of CAGR between 2015 and 2020, however, demand for chemical seed treatment applications in canola is expected to be the fastest among all crop types at 9.1%.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings Of The Study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- Advanced Biological Marketing Inc (United States)
- Basf Se (Germany)
- Bayer Cropscience Ag (Germany)
- Bioworks Inc (United States)
- Brettyoung Limited (Canada)
- Chemtura Agrosolutions (United States)
- Dupont (United States)
- Incotec Group Bv (The Netherlands)
- Verdesian Life Sciences
- Monsanto Company (United States)
- Novozymes A/S (Denmark)
- Nufarm Ltd (Australia)
- Plant Health Care (United Kingdom)
- Precision Laboratories Llc (United States)
- Syngenta International Ag (Switzerland)
- Valent Usa Corporation (United States)
- Wolf Trax Inc (Canada)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rskz7/canadian
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets