NAPERVILLE, Illinois and LONDON, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Calamos Investments®*, a globally diversified investment management firm, released its quarterly Global Economic Review and Outlook. The outlook provides the firm's views on the current economic environment and discusses factors that may affect the global markets and investing opportunities and risks. Calamos invites you to read the entire July 2014 Global Economic Review and Outlook at www.calamos.com/outlook.
Topics include the firm's following beliefs:
- The U.S. remains in the middle innings of economic recovery
- Low inflation and accommodative monetary policy support measured global economic growth
- We are increasingly optimistic about emerging markets near term and maintain a positive long-term outlook
- Because the Great Recession was atypically severe, we are likely to see a lengthier recovery cycle
- Equities and convertibles offer additional upside, with especially compelling valuations in growth-oriented securities
Calamos Investments is a diversified global investment firm offering innovative investment strategies including equity, fixed income, convertible and alternative investments, among others. The firm offers strategies through separately managed portfolios, mutual funds, closed-end funds, private funds and UCITS funds. Clients include major corporations, pension funds, endowments, foundations and individuals, as well as the financial advisors and consultants who serve them. Headquartered in the Chicago metropolitan area, the firm also has offices in London and New York.
For more information, please visit www.calamos.com.
This material is distributed for informational purposes only.
The opinions referenced are as of the date of publication and are subject to change due to changes in the market or economic conditions and may not necessarily come to pass. Information contained herein is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice.
*Calamos Investments LLC, referred to herein as Calamos Investments®, is a financial services company offering such services through its subsidiaries: Calamos Advisors LLC, Calamos Wealth Management LLC, Calamos Investments LLP and Calamos Financial Services LLC.
SOURCE Calamos Advisors LLC