MADRID, August 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Sold out: the Bultaco Brinco "Bultaco Is Back Limited Edition"
- Start of production: first Brinco units roll off the production line at the brand new facility in Montmeló, Barcelona
- Retail network development: ten new partners have been signed for distribution in Spain, France and the United Kingdom with more than 100 sales outlets due to open by the end of 2016
- Urban Moto will take over the distribution in the United Kingdom
- Pictures are now available on the newly launched media website at http://www.press.bultaco.com
Following rave reviews from Europe's motorcycle press, the Brinco "Bultaco Is Back Limited Edition" was already sold out mere days after Brinco's international launch. Limited to just 175 units, the exclusive model was launched to celebrate Bultaco's return to the international motorcycle market after a hiatus of 32 years. The success confirms the desirability of the innovative new concept, which marks the start of a new era for the legendary Spanish brand with the thumbs up logo. Those who were quick enough to pre-order via the website will receive their Brinco "Bultaco Is Back Limited Edition" between now and the end of September and will become the lucky owners of a future collector's item.
Brinco, the first in a range of new innovative motorcycles by Bultaco and the world's first Moto-Bike, is a perfect symbiosis between a bicycle and an electric motorcycle offering a unique ride experience and ultimate performance. The Moto-Bike was first presented to key media in July 2015 and received overwhelming press reviews. Bultaco Motors plans to build 1,000 Brinco in 2015.
Full press release here:
For more information please contact: