DALLAS, February 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'Building Information Modeling in the Global Construction Industry 2012: Implementation and Market Trends, Profitability and Budget Forecasts in the Global Construction Industry' to its store. This research analyzes how companies in the construction industry perceive Business Information Modeling (BIM). This report examines the initiatives surrounding BIM in the industry and explores its impact on profits and cost saving targets set by companies. It also analyzes key markets for growth; critical factors for choosing BIM, benefits and effect on ROI. The report identifies key drivers and chief barriers in the implementation of BIM. It also analyzes category-level spending outlooks; changes in BIM procurement budgets; BIM applications selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase decision makers.
Request a Sample or read Comprehensive Table of Contents for the report on Building Information Modeling in Global Construction Industry
Key highlights of this report
- Cost savings and operational efficiency, improved visualization and design quality, and client demand are cited as major drivers for the adoption of BIM in the construction industry.
- Survey results show that 40% of contractors and project developers expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to the use of BIM applications.
- The UK, the US, and markets in the Middle East region are identified to be the top three markets that will provide the highest growth opportunities for BIM application-related software products and services.
- The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
- BIM and its importance to the industry
- Factors that drive BIM implementation
- Barriers that confront effective implementation of BIM applications
- Impact on project life cycle and overall profitability
- Metrics used to measure the effectiveness of BIM applications
- Major BIM vendors and software available in the industry
- Perceived value of BIM for various stakeholders in the industry
- Demand for BIM applications including markets that will drive growth
- Changes expected in BIM budgets and cost saving targets
Reasons to buy
- Provides insight on critical features considered when selecting a BIM application and specific supported software and hardware.
- Provides insight on how BIM will impact the project lifecycle.
- Uncover potential benefits and implications on stakeholder value so as to derive maximum benefit.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer BIM budgets and areas of investment.
- Better promotes business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing technological needs of customers.
- Helps in understanding how the implementation of BIM will impact profitability and ROI.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers.
Inquire before Buying or Buy your copy of the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/146879-building-information-modeling-in-the-global-construction-industry-2012-implementation-and-market-trends-profitability-and-budget-forecasts-in-the-global-construction-industry.html.
Other recently published reports available with ReportsnReports:
- Global Interior Design Survey 2012: Changes in Product Demand, New Technology Trends and Interior Design Materials
- World Cement & Concrete Additives Market
- Global Water Design-Build-Operate (DBO) Market
- Infrastructure Construction Market in BRIC
- World Construction Aggregates Market
Find complete list of newly published market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 145,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit http://www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog
Explore China specific Reports @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/