HARROGATE, England, May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Live-PA Launches BroadWorks Edition of its Compliant, Server-Based, Permanent or On-Demand Call Recording on BroadSoft BroadWorks
Live-PA Ltd has launched Live-PA BroadWorks Edition, the server-based call recording solution that allows businesses to capture, store, playback, tag and share calls.
Live-PA call recording is available as a hosted solution for BroadWorks, a leading communications platform that combines a comprehensive range of VoIP applications onto a single platform. Now, with Live-PA, any call instigated or received over BroadWorks can be captured, providing a recording that complies with increasingly stringent legal requirements and is easily accessible at any time.
James Howard, Live-PA channel manager, says: "Secure call recording has changed from being a 'nice-to- have' to a 'must have' for most organisations. With Live-PA we're helping businesses improve their regulatory compliance through server-based encryption and storage of the recordings. The recordings can't be tampered with or deleted by end users and the traceability and accessibility of the information recorded is vastly improved."
"In addition, Live-PA call recording can be used as a tool to help organisations improve their customer service levels and train staff to respond and react to enquiries with greater efficiency. In a nutshell, Live-PA enables users to record, manage, document, access and track all calls with efficiency and simplicity."
Live-PA call recording is fully integrated with Microsoft Outlook via an Outlook toolbar plug-in that allows quick and easy access to Live-PA features such as tagging of recordings with keywords and adding of bookmarks and actions, making it easy to search for a recording at a later date. Access to the recordings for playback and other features is via the Live-PA Sharepoint Portal.
In February, Live-PA also launched Live-PA for Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 R2. It is available with a recurring monthly licence fee.
Live-PA's call recording solution includes:
- Easy browser-based access: Call recordings can be accessed via the Live-PA portal using any web browser allowing users to playback a recording, and add tags, bookmarks and actions.
- Full audit trail: Live-PA creates a full audit trail of everything that has happened to a recording from adding a bookmark to capturing who has played the file back.
- Low impact: As a secure server based application, Live-PA works in the background to record and encrypt all recordings made via BroadWorks.
- Secure, encrypted storage: All calls are recorded via the Live-PA server and then stored as encrypted WMA files centrally.
- Microsoft Outlook integration: Recordings can be accessed and managed via a browser panel from within Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Keywords: Tags can be added to a call or recording in the form of keywords, making searching for a recording easier.
- Bookmarking: Keywords can be added to the recording timeline either during or after a call.
- Secure storage: Calls can be stored in Windows Media Audio (WMA) or MP3 file format and then the recording encrypted for complete security.
About Live-PA Ltd and Live-PA call recording
Live-PA (http://www.live-pa.com) call recording is a multi-featured recording application developed to work with Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 R2 and the BroadSoft BroadWorks platform. Live-PA call recording is designed for organisations worldwide to record calls, which in turn will improve their operations (e.g. customer service and staff training) and for those who have a legal obligation to record calls.
SOURCE Live-PA Ltd