SHANGHAI, Aug. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Only few weeks left for the Public Relations and Communication 2013 taking place on 12-13 September in Shanghai.
With access to a live conference webstream as it happens, you are invited to watch the minute-by-minute excitement of the entire conference with these industry thought leaders from P&G, Abbott Nutrition International, Cisco, Lenovo, Dell, GM, Siemens, 3M, SAP,BASF, Edelman, Hill & Knowlton Strategies and many more, to learn the latest China trends and "must know" facts that will keep you ahead of the curve and make you invaluable to your organization. Click here to get the full program.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Jian Meng, Director, International Public Relations Research Center; Professor, Vice Dean, School of Journalism, Fudan University
- Boning Yang, Vice President, SAP
- Albert Thong, VP, Marketing, Greater China, Cisco
- Kenneth Hsu, Vice President, Siemens China; Head of Corporate Communications, Siemens North East Asia
- Dayna Hart, Director of Communications, GM
- Wei Cai, Director of Publicity Division, Ruijin Hospital
- Victor Gao, Head of Corporate Communications, Greater China, Dell
- Dr. Eckhard Parzich, Head of Corporate Communications Greater China, BASF
- Eric Guo, PR Director, Lenovo
- Wuan Zhang, Director of President's Office and Spokesman, Spring Airlines Company
- Chunmu Hua, Marketing and Public Affairs Senior Manager, 3M
- Eric Li, Senior Director, PA & Marketing Service, Abbott Nutrition
- Hersey Cao, Chairwoman / President, AcrossChina Communication Group
- Ivy Soonthornsima, President, China, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Kestrel Lee, Executive Creative Director, Zeno Asia
- Jing Li, Business Development Director, PR Newswire
- Gilbert Yang, Vice President, Solar Vista Media
- Rene Co, Vice President - Communications, Procter and Gamble Greater China
- Xiaodong Ding, President, BlueFocus Digital
- Ya Li, COO and Acting CFO, Phoenix New Media
Click here to register.
About UBM Conferences
UBM Conferences provides innovative, content-rich events for its parent company UBM PLCs divisions around the world, delivering excellent content, training, strategy, thought leadership and best practices to business professionals across a wide range of industries. We focus on content-rich conferences that truly meet the industry needs. Each part of the Conference is well researched, diligently planned and flawlessly executed to deliver you a high quality experience that exceeds expectation.
SOURCE UBM Conferences