DUBLIN, November 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5trrl/breast_cancer) have announced the addition of the "Breast Cancer Therapies Markets" report to their offering.
Breast cancer therapies are entering a new era as game-changers emerge for each of the major breast cancer patient populations. New market entrants must possess drug profiles and a savvy clinical development program to overcome such barriers to entry as a stringent regulatory environment and the incursion of cost containment within oncology.
This report provides comprehensive information on major and minor shapers of the breast cancer drug treatment landscape. The study includes detailed discussions on the impact of critical factors, such as genericization, patent cliffs, drug shortages, reimbursement, predictive testing and personalized medicine, to help current and contemplative drug sponsors navigate the breast cancer pharmacotherapeutic market.
Moreover, this report contains a detailed analysis of each of the seven main modalities of breast cancer therapies, i.e., hormone therapy, surgery, radiation, molecular targeted therapy, chemotherapy, hormone treatment and targeted drug therapy. Additionally, this study examines prescribing trends and the arrival of the first biosimilar agents and electronic records in post-marketing surveillance.
Key Topics Covered:
2. About Breast Cancer
3. Global and Regional Data on Breast Cancer
4. Pharmaceutical Drugs Used in Breast Cancer Treatment
5. Game Changers for Her2+ Breast Cancer for the Current Decade
6. Game Changers for Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer for Current Decade
7. Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)
8. Advances in Chemotherapy
9. Biomarkers, Molecular Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine in Breast Cancer Treatment
10. Drug Development for the Treatment of Breast Cancer
11. Regulatory Trends: How Authorities May Change the Game
12. Breast Cancer Therapies: Market Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r5trrl/breast_cancer
SOURCE Research and Markets