LONDON, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue Forecasts for Monoclonal Antibodies, Hormones, Chemotherapy, Kinase Inhibitors and Other Pharmaceuticals
Breast Cancer Therapies - Discover From 2016 What Revenues Are Possible
Are you interested in the breast cancer drug market's future? If so, you find that sales forecasting from 2016 in our new report. See there what is possible for those products and companies. You also explore trends, results and R&D, discovering opportunities and prospects.
Visiongain's study gives revenue predictions to 2026 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. Avoid falling behind in data or losing influence. Instead discover what progress, opportunities and revenues those anti cancer drugs can achieve. See what is possible in that leading drugs market.
Please read on now to explore that industry and see what future revenue its expanding market could generate.
Original analysis to benefit your research, plans, decisions and proposals
The future holds great potential for pharma companies treating breast cancer. New products enter that market and novel drug candidates reach late-stage clinical testing. Discover, from 2016, revenues and other progress that are possible.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new work shows you recent results, sales growth rates and market shares. You assess research and development too. And in that report you gain 93 tables, 49 charts and interviews with two companies.
Our study's purpose is to help your research, analyses and decisions on breast cancer treatments, benefiting your authority and reputation for commercial insight. That way you can stay ahead in knowledge to help you stand out and succeed.
Although no single report covers everything, the following sections show how our new investigation benefits your work.
Forecasts covering the overall world market and segments for treating breast cancer
Discover in our new analysis revenue predictions to 2026 for breast cancer submarkets at world level. See what is possible for these four therapeutic classes:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Chemotherapy and hormone therapy
• Kinase inhibitors
• Other medicines.
Where lie the best sales potentials? With our survey you assess outlooks for revenue expansion, seeing where you can gain. Also investigate competitors' actions and outlooks. Discover, from 2016, what is possible.
With a rising incidence of breast cancer worldwide and large patient populations, the demand for better treatments will continue to bolster that industry and market. Explore prospects for patients, healthcare providers and pharma companies.
Our new investigation also shows you revenue predications by product, exploring how those agents can succeed.
Forecasts for leading drugs - what sales are possible?
How will individual breast cancer medicines perform from 2016 to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of these nine leading brands:
• Herceptin (trastuzumab), Roche
• Perjeta (pertuzumab), Roche
• Afinitor (everolimus), Novartis
• Faslodex (fulvestrant), AstraZeneca
• Ibrance (palbociclib), Pfizer
• Avastin (bevacizumab), Roche
• Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine), Roche
• Femara (letrozole), Novartis
• Abraxane (paclitaxel Protein-Bound), Celgene
Our investigation also forecasts sales of two biosimilar drug classes: trastuzumab and bevacizumab.
In that study you see how high revenues can go, finding products and years with highest predicted sales. You also examine competition. That way you investigate what is happening, understanding challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Discover what the future holds for treating breast cancer. Our work also shows you geographical sales predictions.
National markets - what outlooks for those anticancer drug revenues?
Advances in the biopharma industry expand the range and use of medicines to treat breast cancer in developed and developing countries. Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 leading national markets:
• The United States
• Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and Spain (EU5 countries)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC group)
With our study you assess regions with highest revenues and potential sales growth. Explore outlooks for treating breast cancers, including discussions of patients' and healthcare providers' needs.
You also examine developments leading to novel and improved breast cancer medications.
R&D for those anticancer medicines - trends, innovations and progress
In our study you investigate research and development on breast cancer. You examine advances in oncology, assessing clinical trials and seeing what they show.
Our survey discusses 18 medicines in development for breast cancer, including these agents:
• Taselisib (GDC-0032/RG7604), Roche
• Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A/RG7446), Roche
• Buparlisib (BKM120), Novartis
• Alpelisib (BYL719), Novartis
• Ribociclib (LEE011), Novartis
• AZD5363, AstraZeneca
• MEDI-573, AstraZeneca and MedImmune
• Abemaciclib (LY2835219), Eli Lilly
• Veliparib (ABT-888), AbbVie.
Our work shows you what is possible. R&D gains momentum from rising disease prevalence and other forces making treatments for that common cancer more widely used. See how demand increases.
Events and changes affecting companies treating breast cancer
Our study explains forces shaping the industry and market, letting you explore what is happening from 2016:
• Extension of drugs' use - gaining approval for a wider indication range
• Existing products and their futures - leading pharma companies' strategies
• The race to gain drug approvals, especially from the FDA and EMA
• Progress in clinical trials - finding the most promising medicines
• Patent challenges - protecting intellectual property in a competitive market - the rise of generics and biosimilars
• Combination therapies and other developments for biological drugs
• Cost challenges - pricing and reimbursement, including proving value and clinical superiority.
You also gain SWOT analysis, assessing what drives and restrains that expanding anticancer drugs industry. See what shapes its market from 2016.
Our work shows what is possible for leading pharma companies and specialists in biological drugs and related biotechnologies for combating breast cancer.
Overall 2020 market value - what revenues are possible?
Our work predicts the world market for those drugs will reach $19.96bn in 2020. That industry will achieve revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026. With our analysis you discover how high sales can go, seeing what is possible for those drug companies.
For breast cancer therapies you assess leading drug developers, producers and marketers serving those therapeutic needs.
In our study you also discover interviews with CASI Pharmaceuticals and MacroGenics. See what the future holds for companies, exploring what they say and do, as well as their commercial prospects.
7 main ways Breast Cancer Drugs 2016-2026 helps your work
Our new investigation benefits your work in these seven main ways, helping you stay ahead in knowledge for your plans, decisions and proposals:
• Revenues for breast cancer drugs to 2026 - assess that overall world market's potential, seeing scope for investments, production and marketing
• Submarket revenues to 2026 covering 4 therapeutic segments - explore treatment categories, seeing their sales outlooks from 2016
• Leading products' sales to 2026 - discover predicted revenues of 9 top drugs, assessing how well those medicines can compete and succeed
• National market predictions to 2026 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia - explore the best regions for demand, sales and growth
• Research and development - see progress, trends and prospects in that oncological R&D, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
• Companies, news and opinions - examine participants in that rising market, gaining insight to help you stay ahead and benefit your influence
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that market - assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages.
That analysis, by our in-house team in the UK, gives knowledge to benefit your research and plans. It shows data you find nowhere else. Gain information leading companies depend on.
Predictions for treating breast cancer - gain data to help you stay ahead
With our independent study you explore products, companies, progress and possibilities. Discover the best opportunities and assess commercial potentials.
Having that information means you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Through your choice now, find how to save time and effort. Also benefit your plans, decisions, presentations, proposals and authority.
Our investigation shows you data, trends, opportunities and forecasts for that expanding anticancer market. Avoid missing out. Instead please get our new report here now.
Organisations Mentioned in the Report
Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
Cancer Research UK
CDF (Cancer Drugs Fund)
Chiba University Hospital
EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations)
IQWiG (German Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care)
Italian National Health Service
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Japan)
Payment Advisory Board
The American Association for Cancer
The Department of Health (UK)
WHO (World Health Organization)
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100