FELTON, California, October 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global botanical supplements market size is expected to reach USD 36.78 billion by the end of 2025. Growing concerns regarding glutamic disorders among adult population in countries, such as U.S. and Germany are projected to propel market growth. In addition, rising awareness about Cardiovascular Disease (CVDs) and type 2 diabetes is expected to have a positive impact on the botanical supplements market growth.
Powder botanical supplements are expected to remain one of the key product segments. Nutraceutical companies are spending on the production of energy-mix products for health & wellness applications. The capsules and tablets segment also present considerable growth opportunity.
Geographically, Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest regional market, accounting for over 40% of the overall revenue share. Countries, such as India and China, are anticipated to offer numerous growth opportunities for the market. The implementation of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) Policy by the government of India and positive outlook towards medical nutrition in China are expected to remain favorable trends for the market. Supportive government policies, such as Saudi Vision 2030, aimed at promoting investments in various sectors including nutraceuticals are also likely to open new growth avenues for the market.
Rising cases of gastrointestinal disorders are also estimated to contribute towards the industry development. Moreover, growing health consciousness is expected to promote the usage of plant-based protein supplements derived from pumpkin seed and spirulina. This trend will also help boost the market expansion.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Botanical Supplements Market Size And Forecast, By Source (Leaves, Barks, Fruits & Vegetables, and Roots), By Product, By Application, By End-use And Trend Analysis, 2015 - 2025" at: https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/botanical-supplements-market
Some of the key companies in the market include Glanbia Nutritionals; The Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM); Arizona Natural Products; Botanicalife International of America, Inc.; and Blackmores Limited. Effective distribution channels are expected to help companies strengthen their market position. These companies are also focusing on strengthening their presence by leveraging distribution channels.
Over the past few years, emerging economies, such as China and India, have been focusing on infrastructural development in major cities including Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Pune. This has offered development opportunities for the market participants.
Browse related reports by Hexa Research:
- Lactoferrin Market - Global lactoferrin market size was valued at USD 87.8 million in 2017 and is expected to witness further growth over the forecast period. Rising demand for infant formula as a result of high birth rate in emerging economies like China and India is expected to remain a principal driving force for the market.
- Polydextrose Market - Global polydextrose market size was estimated to be USD 225.0 million in 2015. Increasing usage as dietary fiber for fortifying food supplements is projected to drive the market in the foreseeable future.
- Prebiotics Market - Global prebiotics market size was valued at USD 3.34 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 10.0% over the forecast period. Increasing use of prebiotics in several dairy products is projected to augment the market expansion.
- Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO) Market - Global Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO) market size was valued at USD 60.0 million in 2015 and is expected to grow further over the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding HMO as a functional ingredient in infant formula, for maintaining proper functioning of immune system, is expected to remain a favorable growth driver.
Hexa Research has segmented the global botanical supplements market report based on source, product, application, end-use and region:
Segmentation by Source
• Fruits & Vegetables
Segmentation by Product
• Capsules & Tablets
Segmentation by Application
• Additional Nutrition
• Medicinal & Infant Nutrition
• Sports Nutrition
Segmentation by End-use
• Pregnant Women
Segmentation by Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Key players analyzed:
• Glanbia PLC
• Herbalife International of America, Inc.
• Blackmores Limited
• Nutraceutical International Corporation
• NBTY, Inc.
• Arizona Natural Products
• Ricola AG
• Naturalife Asia Co., Ltd.
• Bio-Botanica Inc.
About Hexa Research
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Toll Free: 1-800-489-3075
SOURCE Hexa Research