LONDON, January 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Prospects for Leading Companies in Steroids, Phenols, Terpenes, Glycosides and Others, Sativex, Marinol Nabilone, Dexanabinol, CT-3, Cannabinor, HU 308, HU 331, Rimonabant, Taranabant
The global botanical and plant-derived drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the phenols submarket held 30.2% of the global botanical and plant-derived drugs market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 164-page report you will receive 70 tables and 82 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 164-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global botanical and plant-derived drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Botanical and Plant-derived Drugs Market forecast to 2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for global botanical and plant-derived drugs market by type:
This report provides a SWOT analysis for each submarket.
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for global botanical and plant-derived drugs market by application:
- Hormone Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Pain & Central Nervous System Disorders
- Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases
- Respiratory & Oncology Diseases
• Our work also shows individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets
- North America: US & Canada
- Europe: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Each regional market if further segmented by type and by application.
• This report discusses several brands, including:
- Sativex (GW Pharmaceuticals)
- Marinol (Unimed Pharmaceuticals)
- Nabilone / Cesamet (Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- Dexanabinol (Solvay Pharmaceuticals, acquire by Abbott Laboratories)
- CT-3 (Indevus Pharmaceuticals)
- Cannabinor (Pharmos)
- HU 308 (Pharmos)
- HU 331 (Cayman Chemical)
- Rimonabant / Acomplia (Sanofi-Aventis)
- Taranabant / MK-0364 (Merck & Co.)
• This report assesses several leading companies that manufacture and market botanical and plant-derived drugs, including:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Eli Lilly
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Medigene AG
• This report also discusses the Drivers and Restraints of the global botanical and plat derived-drugs market.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the global botanical and plat derived-drugs market. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org (+44-(0)-20-7336-6100) or refer to our website:
List of Companies and Organisations Mentioned
AbCellera Biologics, Inc.
Asia Journal of Cancer Prevention
Baader Bank AG
Canadian Cancer Society
Cancer Research UK
Centre for Chronic Disease Control & Prevention
China's Ministry of Health (MOH)
Eli Lilly and Company
European Medicines Agency
European PD Association (EPDA)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Fougera Pharmaceuticals, inc.
Guggenheim Securities, LLC
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
Janssen Products, LP
Johnson & Johnson
McKinsey & Co
Mitsui Norin Co. Ltd
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
National Institute of Health
National Kidney Foundation
Novartis International AG
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Paladin Labs Inc.
Press Information Bureau
The United Nations
The World Bank
Trout Capital LLC
US. National Cancer Institute
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
World Health Organization
World Heart Federation
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com