GENEVA, March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- BORGWARD is back: successful first presentation of the brand since 1960
- Countless visitors during the first public days in Geneva
- The revival of the legendary German car manufacturer generated positive media feedback all over the world
- A short film documenting the company's return including the highlights of the first days at the Geneva International Motor Show is now availabe to view and download at http://www.borgward.com/media
Following the first days of the 85th International Motor Show in Geneva, it is certain: 55 years after its last appearance at the prestigious salon, BORGWARD hasn't lost any of its appeal. Countless interested visitors as well as positive media coverage in internationally recognized magazines, newspapers, online portals and countless broadcasting reports demonstrate the impact of the unprecedented history of BORGWARD which still inspires enthusiasts and fans around the globe.
"To be standing here today fills me with great pride. I cannot describe this feeling. It was very motivating to be working with people who believed in the project and who have been living the BORGWARD spirit throughout all those years," said Christian Borgward, President of BORGWARD AG and grandson of the legendary BORGWARD founder Carl F. W. Borgward, during the press conference last Tuesday.
The company, which will move into its new headquarters in Stuttgart this year, announced at its official presentation on 3rd March 2015 that it will launch a complete range of accessible premium vehicles in the years to come. The first all-new BORGWARD model will be presented at the Frankfurt International Motor Show Cars (IAA) in September 2015.
The full press release is available here.
- Cross reference: Picture is available at epa european pressphoto agency (http://www.epa.eu) and http://www.presseportal.de/pm/115998/ -
SOURCE BORGWARD AG