IKAST, Denmark, May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
BON'A PARTE has been the market leader in the field of Scandinavian fashion and the expert for lifestyle in Denmark since 1987. BON'A PARTE focuses on ladies', men's and children's fashion in unmistakable Scandinavian design with individuality and flair. The feminine clothing always exudes a touch of "casual" while at the same time displaying a unique design. Their success is founded on good quality clothing at an attractive price as well as the large selection of uncomplicated pieces that can be combined in new ways over and over again.
Started 25 years ago as a "garage company" by founders Lise and Steen Sønderborg, Today, BON'A PARTE stands for multichannel expertise and holds the market leadership of Danish e-commerce. The headquarters of the mail-order company is located in the Danish town of Ikast, which also represents the control centre for the subsidiary companies in Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
Facts and figures about the success of BON'A PARTE
- Market leader for Scandinavian fashion and the expert for Danish lifestyle
- Successful catalogue/online shop concept:
- Annual dispatch of 18 million catalogues across Europe
- 12.2 million annual visitors to the BON'A PARTE homepage
- Double-digit estimated growth
- The volume of orders for BON'A PARTE will exceed the 1-billion-DDK threshold in 2012
- Dispatch of 1.2 million packages annually to customers throughout the whole of Europe
- 373,000 service calls received on the BON'A PARTE telephone hotline per year
- Growth in all countries
- One of the most popular Danish clothing online shops for the entire past decade
- 3 million addresses in the BON'A PARTE's customer database
- 80% of the orders are carried out in the BON'A PARTE online shop
- Over 300 employees
- BON'A PARTE is the new Danish fashion ambassador
Further information as well as photo material can be found at http://www.reichl-presseportal.at.
The current spring/summer BON'A PARTE catalogue can be found at http://www.bonaparte.dk/; you may receive a print version upon request.
Mag. Manuela Kager for BON'A PARTE
Reichl und Partner PR
SOURCE BON'A PARTE