LONDON, September 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The Golden Spade Poker Open details:
- From September 8th to November 2nd
- Over $3,000,000 guaranteed
- Two different series:
- Contender series (micro to low stake) with a total of $1,000,000 - buy-in ranging from $3.30 to $55
- Championship series (medium to high stake) with a total of $2,100,000 - buy-in ranging from $22 to $450
- Each series has 58 events; warm-up, kick off, main event and second chance tournament (more than 116 events all together)
- The Main Event in the Championship series will guarantee $400,000 (the winner will be receiving over $70k)
Bodog's second Golden Spade Poker Open (GSPO) is the only online tournament series that not only offers big cash prizes (double that of last year) but also a place at the table for the less experienced player. When Bodog launched their Recreational Poker Model back in 2011 it was mocked by so-called 'pro' poker players and other operators alike but, now, diluted versions have been copied by almost every poker operator in the world.
Why? Because it is the recreational players that are at the heart of the poker eco-system, not the 'pros' who utilise unfair software systems to beat their opponents. Bodog's unique all-site, anonymous tables stop this happening allowing not just a fairer game, but a longer and more enjoyable experience for the casual poker player.
For further information please call:
BodogBrand.com's International Press Office (London), on +44-7825-064-776
SOURCE Bodog Poker