DUBLIN, June 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkkg9q/blood_processing) has announced the addition of the "Blood Processing Supplies and Equipment - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Blood Processing Supplies and Equipment in US$ Thousands by the following Product Group/Segments:
- Blood Processing Devices (Blood Bank Freezers, Blood Bank Refrigerators, Blood Cell Processors, Blood Grouping Analyzers, & Hematocrit Centrifuges)
- Blood Processing Consumables & Supplies (Blood Administration Sets, Blood Collection Needles, Blood Collection Tubes & Micro Collectors, Blood Collection Tube Adapters, Blood Donor Sets, Blood Sample Mailers, Blood Sampling Kits, Blood Lancets, Blood Tube Mixes, Donor Blood (Blood Bank) Mix, Blood Cell Washer Bags, Blood Filters, Blood Grouping Reagents, Coagulation Reagents, Hematology Reagents, Hematology Stains, Control Plasmas, Microscopic Slides, Sedimentation Tubes, Slide Stainers, Specimen Labels, Test Tube Racks, Vials, Cleaning Solutions, & Blood Warming Coils/Pouches).
The report profiles 98 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Fenwal, Inc.
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Immucor, Inc.
- MacoPharma SA
- Terumo Corporation
- Terumo BCT, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
4. BLOOD COMPONENTS & DERIVATIVES
5. BLOOD BANKING
6. AUTOLOGOUS BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS VIS-A-VIS ALLOGENIC BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS
7. AUTOLOGOUS TRANSFUSIONS: MINIMIZING RISK OF BLOOD-BORNE DISEASES
8. BLOOD PROCESSING SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT: AN OVERVIEW
9. BLOOD TESTING DEVELOPMENTS - A HISTORIC REVIEW
10. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
11. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
12. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
13. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 98 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 110)
- The United States (52)
- Canada (3)
- Japan (9)
- Europe (31)
- - France (2)
- - Germany (7)
- - The United Kingdom (6)
- - Italy (5)
- - Spain (2)
- - Rest of Europe (9)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (13)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkkg9q/blood_processing
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets