Register for the World's Leading Information Security Event by October 28 and Save €200 on Briefings Pass
More than 30 Live Tools and Demos Open to Attendees – Largest Lineup to Date
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Today, Black Hat, the world's leading family of information security events, highlights the full schedule for Black Hat Europe 2016. The week will kick off with nine deeply technical and hands-on Trainings, followed by more than 40 unique Briefings on stage covering the very latest attack and defense research pulled from around the globe. Attendees will also have access to more than 30 live tools and demos from the open source community, as well as a packed Business Hall featuring the industry's top solution providers and start-ups.
Black Hat Europe 2016 will run November 1-4 at the Business Design Centre, in London, England. For more information and to start building your onsite schedule, please visit blackhat.com/eu-16/.
Can't Miss Highlights Onsite:
- Black Hat Trainings (Tuesday and Wednesday, November 1-2): Kicking off the week, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in any of the nine deeply technical and hands-on Training sessions offered at Black Hat Europe 2016. These separate Trainings cover everything from offensive and defensive enterprise hacking tactics to infrastructure and SCADA system exploits, incident response and even a beginners course for those new to the field – to name a few! For more information and to save €300 on your selected course(s) by October 28, visit: blackhat.com/eu-16/training/index.html
- Black Hat Briefings (Thursday and Friday, November 3-4): The infamous Black Hat Briefings – the main talks - are packed with the very latest InfoSec research the industry has to offer. This year, the brightest regional and international minds will expose vulnerabilities and remediation techniques on everything from mobile and popular operating systems, to smart grid and SCADA, Internet of Things and even automobiles. To see the full lineup of Briefings announced so far, visit: blackhat.com/eu-16/briefings/schedule/index.html.
- Black Hat Locknote (Friday, November 4): At the close of this year's conference, join Black Hat Founder Jeff Moss and members of the esteemed Black Hat Review Board for an insightful conversation on the most pressing issues facing the InfoSec community. This Locknote will feature a candid discussion on the key takeaways coming out of Black Hat Europe and how these trends will impact future InfoSec strategies.
- Black Hat Arsenal (Thursday and Friday, November 3-4): Headed to London with the largest lineup to date, this open source tool and demo area in the Business Hall boasts a solid list of researchers ready to show off their latest works live. From crypto ransomware attacks and iOS penetration testing, to complete exploit packs and Android malware – the Arsenal is packed with live tools of all kinds. For the full demo lineup, visit: blackhat.com/eu-16/arsenal.html.
- Expanded Black Hat Business Hall (Thursday and Friday, November 3-4): This year, the Black Hat Europe Business Hall will feature more of the industry's top solution providers than ever before, showcasing their latest technologies and innovative products. Attendees will have access to expanded learning, career and networking opportunities for 2016. Additionally, back by popular demand, renowned security site, Dark Reading, will be presenting two separate tracks of content for attendees including: Current Threats and Careers. For more information on the happenings of the Business Hall and Black Europe 2016 sponsors, visit: blackhat.com/eu-16/business-hall.html.
Top Sponsors of Black Hat Europe 2016 include: Diamond Sponsors: Cylance, Navigant, Qualys and Raytheon Foreground Security; Platinum Sponsors: BooleBox, iboss Cybersecurity, NCC Group, Palo Alto Networks, SentinelOne, and Tenable Network Security,
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities as well as the full list of exhibiting companies, visit: blackhat.com/eu-16/business-hall.html.
Future Black Hat Dates and Events
- Black Hat Europe 2016, Business Design Centre, London, England, November 1-4, 2016
- Black Hat Asia 2017, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, March 28-31, 2017
- Black Hat USA 2017, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV, July 22-27, 2017
About Black Hat
For more than 19 years, Black Hat has provided attendees with the very latest in information security research, development, and trends. These high-profile global events and trainings are driven by the needs of the security community, striving to bring together the best minds in the industry. Black Hat inspires professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors. Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in the United States, Europe and Asia. More information is available at: blackhat.com. Black Hat is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
SOURCE Black Hat