FREMONT, Calif., May 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global liquid biopsy market is projected to reach $19.06 billion in terms of revenue by 2032 at a CAGR of 19.83%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The premium market intelligence by BIS Research additionally throws a spotlight on the opportunities existing in the market, including the high scope for adoption of sequencing in emerging nations, increased use of therapies, and providing a solution for one of the chronic diseases. The study is majorly centered on the sub-segments and micro-segments of the different commercialized products in the market.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations track various products, trends, and applications that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations by BIS Research also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include platform, technology, usage, sample, clinical application, circulating biomarkers, workflow, indication, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
Liquid biopsy is a non-invasive medical procedure which holds the ability to detect the presence of molecular cancer biomarkers in biological fluids. The report includes market estimation for tests/services, instruments, kits, and consumables used for liquid biopsies of different oncology and non-oncology disorders.
Liquid biopsy has a critical role in the precision medicine approach, as it confirms the safe and effective application of targeted therapeutics.
The detailed study is a compilation of 17 Market Data Tables and 216 Figures spread through 263 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Liquid Biopsy Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032"
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in the following ways:
- Offer detailed information on the future perspective of the emerging as well as established players.
- Offer go-to-market strategies for the different source type.
- Support in diversifying the product portfolio based on risk and progression of application.
- Help in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specification.
- Offer tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different consumers.
- Aid in understanding the technology requirement.
- Assist in exploring the newer application.
- Support in analysing the competitors' funding scenario.
- Support in understanding the involvement of government health organizations such as the National Institute of Health (NIH).
- Aid in understanding the new trends in the industry.
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst – BIS Research, states, "North America is the leading contributor in the global liquid biopsy market. It contributed approximately 54.17% to the global market value in 2021. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 19.32% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue dominating the market in 2032. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 21.61% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032."
View the report from BIS Research on Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of 6 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F-Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermos Fisher Scientific Inc., Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Natera, Inc., Guardant Health, Biocept, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Sysmex Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Elypta, Micronoma, Dxcover Limited, LungLife AI, Inc., Epic Sciences, Abcodia Ltd., and Bioscience Institute S.p.A.
Who Should Buy This Report?
- Liquid biopsy manufacturers and service providers who are planning to invest in one of the large established markets
- Companies involved in technology development of liquid biopsy
- Companies in the services market, such as contract research organization
- Companies involved in developing bioinformatics tools data analysis, visualization, sharing, and storage
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global liquid biopsy market?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
- Which is the dominant product type developed by the leading and emerging players for liquid biopsy?
- What are the key technologies that have been used by leading players in the global liquid biopsy market to develop diagnostic and research solutions for cancer?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
- What are the reimbursement scenario and the regulations for liquid biopsies globally?
- Considering next-generation sequencing (NGS), what is the most important factor among price, sensitivity, and turnaround time, to increase the adoption of NGS-based liquid biopsy in the near future?
- From the end-users' point of view, does efficiency or convenience hold the key to driving the global liquid biopsy market?
- What are your treatment guidelines for the different types of cancer?
- What is the average number of liquid biopsies being conducted on each patient throughout the duration of their stay?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research