LONDON, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Prospects for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Companies
The biotechnology in food production market will reach US$101.96bn in 2014.
Meeting rising global food needs will demand another era of widespread adoption of innovative, science-based biotechnologies in food production that consider environmental and ecological issues, nutrient deficiencies and other more complex issues.
The food system already looks different than it was 20 or 30 years ago: people are increasingly moving away from where food is produced and are less aware of how it is produced. More and more people will be living in population dense urban areas, creating the need for biotechnologies that will provide higher yields and overall increases in food production.
While biotechnology in food production plays a very important role, overcoming barriers to acceptance still remains difficult. Critically engaging in meaningful dialogues on challenges and benefits of biotechnology might help move away from controversy and create a better partnership between the public and the private sector.
Visiongain has studied biotechnology in food production and identified the main driving forces, barriers in development and implementation of new innovative biotechnologies, the benefits provided by these biotechnologies and various improvements taking place within biotechnology in food production.
Also, the performance of biotechnology in food production within various food submarkets is discussed. These are looked at from the different perspectives, such as: economic, legal, technological and social.
Visiongain has identified many opportunities and strengths within biotechnology in food production, especially in the developing regions of the world. Important trends discussed in our new report include the reduced waiting times for approvals of new GM technologies, very fast increase in acreage of bio crops planted areas and M&A activity when it comes to acquiring local players by leading multinational companies.
Why you should buy Biotechnology in Food Production Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Companies
What is the future of the biotechnology in food production market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org .
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global biotechnology in food production market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the market's drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 129 page report provides 70 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future biotechnology in food production market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the biotechnology in food production sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain thorough knowledge on the biotechnology in food production sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Dave Conley, MSc - Director of Communications for AquaBounty Technologies
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of biotechnology in food production? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these biotechnology in food production submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Biotechnology in Soybean Production forecast 2014-2024
- Biotechnology in Maize Production forecast 2014-2024
- Biotechnology in Canola Production forecast 2014-2024
- Biotechnology in Sugar Production forecast 2014-2024
- Biotechnology in Rice Production forecast 2014-2024
- Biotechnology in Papaya Production forecast 2014-2024
- Biotechnology in Potatoes Production forecast 2014-2024
- Biotechnology in Other Production forecast 2014-2024
- Analysis and forecasts of each of the regional markets are also forecast within each end use submarket market from 2014 to 2024. E.g. - North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, MEA, Asia Pacific, Oceania
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional biotechnology in food production markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for biotechnology in food production companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 7 leading regional markets.
- North America forecast 2014-2024
- Latin America forecast 2014-2024
- Western Europe forecast 2014-2024
- Eastern Europe forecast 2014-2024
- MEA forecast 2014-2024
- Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2024
- Oceania forecast 2014-2024
- Analysis and forecasts of each of the 8 individual end-use consuming submarkets are also forecast within each regional market from 2014 to 2024. E.g. Soybean, Maize, Canola, Sugar, Rice, Papaya, Potatoes, Other
• Explore the factors affecting industry players, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- SWOT analyses assessing market advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Currents trends and developments
- M&A activity
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the biotechnology in food production industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the biotechnology in food production industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 14 leading companies involved with biotechnology in food production examining their capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- ABS Global
- Arcadia Biosciences
- AquaBounty Technologies
- BASF Plant Science
- Bayer CropScience AG
- Camson Bio Technologies Ltd
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- DuPont Pioneer
- Evogene Ltd
- Hy-Line International
- KWS Group
- Origin Agritech Limited
- Syngenta AG
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the biotechnology in food production market
Biotechnology in Food Production Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Companies provides impartial biotechnology in food production sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from this exclusive interview with AquaBounty Technologies is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Biotechnology in Food Production Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the biotechnology in food production market. You will discover market forecasts, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the biotechnology in food production sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Biotechnology in Food Production Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) Companies. Avoid missing out and order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies Listed in this report:
American Breeders Service
Aventis CropScience AG
BASF Plant Science
Bayer CropScience AG
Bunge North America
Camson Bio Technologies ltd
Delta Pesquisa E Sementes Ltda
Dow AgroSciences LLC
Dow Chemical Company
FN Semillas S.A
KWS Brasil Pesquisa & Sementes Ltda
Marks and Spencer
MRI Agro Ltd
MRI Seed Zambia Ltd
Origin Agritech Ltd
Pannar Seed (Pty) Limited
Riber - KWS Sementes S.A.
Riber Sementes Ltda
Semilia Genetica E Melheramento Ltda
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Alternative Investment Market
Brazilian National Technical Commission on Biosafety
Brazilian research centre CTC
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Canola Council of Canada
China's Ministry of Agriculture
China's National Biosafety Committee
CTC (Centro de Tecnologia Canavieira)
Directorate-General of the European Commission
European Court of Justice
European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany
Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
Federal Research Center for Cultivated Plants
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Foundation on Future Farming
Friends of the Earth
German Family Farmers Association
Government of Canada
Hydrobiology Institute of the Academia Sinica
International Food Policy Research Institute
International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications (ISAAA)
London Stock Exchange
Memorial University of Newfoundland
National Commission for Knowledge and Use of Biodiversity (CONABIO)
National Marine Fisheries Service
Netherland's Wageningen University
New York stock exchange
Southeast Asian Regional Centre for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture
Soy Germplasm Bank of Melhoramento Agropastoril Ltda
Swiss stock exchange
UN Food and Agriculture Organisation
UN Population Division
United Soybean Board (USB)
University of California at Berkeley
University of Hohenheim
University of Nebraska (UNL)
University of Toronto
US Census Bureau
US Department of Agriculture and Environmental Protection Agency
US Department of Agriculture bureau
US Fish and Wildlife Service
World Wide Fund (WWF)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com or call: +44-(0)20-7336-6100.