DUBLIN, January 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqnkcg/biotechnology_for) has announced the addition of the "Biotechnology for the Non-Biotechnologist (London, UK - Spetember 19-21, 2016)" conference to their offering.
Biotechnology for the Non-Biotechnologist, ideal for non-Scientists and Scientists needing to understand the basic theory, principles, techniques and potential of biotechnology.
Why you should attend:
- Gain an introduction to the fundamental principles of biotechnology
- Improve your understanding of the key techniques used by biotechnologists
- Understand the importance of meeting regulatory requirements and hear about the advances being made
- Learn how to identify potential patents, and why and how they must be protected
- Share knowledge and experiences with fellow attendees from across Europe
- Mark Richardson
- Philip Webber
- Kate Smith
- Alison Sykes
- Adekunle Onadipe
- Adrian Haines
- Robert Young
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqnkcg/biotechnology_for
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets