--Learn how industry-specific applications will develop in Frost & Sullivan's upcoming live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with Complimentary Registration here: http://bit.ly/1G7Os0L.
Frost & Sullivan Measurement & Instrumentation Program Manager Aravind Seshagiri
Biometric companies must plan for the future in order to compete in several different markets and industries. This is especially true as the market is currently witnessing an uptrend.
Join Frost & Sullivan's upcoming complimentary webinar, "The Future of Biometrics," to understand the potential of the market and its impact on current businesses. Industry leaders should attend this webinar to learn how biometrics will boost convergence and growth in other markets.
Questions this webinar will answer:
- How will the market affect industries such as retail, finance and healthcare?
- How will biometric technologies evolve?
- What are future trends in the biometrics market?
"Due to the numerous benefits they offer, biometric technologies will witness elevated growth and spur growth in several end-user segments," said Frost & Sullivan Measurement & Instrumentation Program Manager Aravind Seshagiri. "Markets will move towards using biometrics in multiple combinations to ensure security remains intact."
For more information email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1G7Os0L.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan