- Frost & Sullivan's online conference will explore trends and opportunities in mobile biometric industry
LONDON, June 4. 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Some of the most important Information and Communication Technologies Industry trends will be uncovered during a Frost & Sullivan's online conference that will take place on tomorrow Thursday, 5 June at 3 p.m. BST.
Frost & Sullivan's Global Programme Director, ICT Practices, Jean-Noël Georges will present and discuss latest trends on the mobile devices market.
In 2013, Apple revealed its new iPhone 5S smartphone that incorporates biometric recognition based on fingerprint technology. Furthermore, during Mobile World Congress in late February 2014, Samsung revealed that a fingerprint scanner will be added to its flagship Galaxy S5 device.
These developments prove it is time for biometrics to become a mainstream technology enabler to facilitate authentication. Most new high-end mobile devices will be equipped with biometric features, as original equipment manufacturers want to be seen as innovative companies by promoting disruptive technologies.
The online conference will help you:
- Learn about the potential of mobile biometrics
- Identify the impact regarding authentication
- Hear about market changes and new entrants
"In developed countries, the mobile biometric industry is facing a revolution by changing the way digital identification or authentication is managed. New usages appeared and companies that designed easy to use solution will drive the market," explains Jean-Noël Georges. "Consumers are looking for convenient solutions that will facilitate their daily life. Biometric is an excellent option."
To participate in this complimentary web conference, please email Edyta Grabowska, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full contact details. Upon receipt of the above information, a registration link will be e-mailed to you. You may also register to receive a recorded version of the briefing at anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan