DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjtptd/biomass_to_power) has announced the addition of the "Biomass to Power (Analyst Version) 2014/2015" report to their offering.
This study is the world's largest of its kind. It is the standard work of the industry for electricity generation from solid biomass. The 5th updated edition includes:
- An overview of market factors, fuels, treatment technologies as well as investment and operation costs and revenues (with exemplary calculations).
- An analysis of biomass electricity generation subsidisation (feed-in tariffs, quota systems and auctions) by country (for the world's most important markets).
- An analysis of the existing plants by country, e.g. in terms of age, used biomass and electricity generation capacity.
- Specific data on around 3,350 treatment lines in more than 2,700 biomass power plants and 350 biomass co-incinerators worldwide. These biomass power plants have an electricity generation capacity of almost 47 GWel.
- The description and evaluation of more than 900 projects worldwide, including essential data such as on who is responsible for the project as well as project status, planned commissioning date and biomass to be used.
- The forecast of the worldwide market development by 2023 by country, including assessment of new constructions, shutdowns and investment volumes.
- Description and market shares of all important operators and technology providers.
In addition to the study, all customers will get access to the following products for one year:
- BtE Monitor: update on international current projects in the segment of electricity generation from biomass. E-mailing takes place every 14 days.
- BtE Project Tracker: complete list of all known projects worldwide, including information on status, electrical capacity and expected commissioning. E-mailing takes place every 3 months.
- BtE Archive: online access to all monitor news since the first edition in July 2010.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1: Market & Competition
1 Current subsidisation systems
2 Asset investments
2.1 Global asset investments
2.4 South and Central America
2.5 North America
2.6 Rest of the world
3 Market outlook
3.1 Global outlook
3.4 South and Central America
3.5 North America
3.6 Rest of the world
4.1 Operators: competition and market shares
4.2 Technolog providers: competition and market shares
5 National markets
5.1 Middle East and Africa
5.3 Australia and Pacific
5.5 North Amerika
5.6 South and Central America
Part 2: Background
6.1 Type, character and minimum size of the plants
6.2 Biomass in the energy business
6.4 Regional breakdown
7.1 Delivery and processing of the fuel
7.3 Energy generation
7.4 Flue gas cleaning
8 Costs and revenues of biomass power plants
8.1 Investment costs
8.2 Current costs
9 Framework / market factors
9.1 Economic viability and biomass potential
9.2 Subsidisation of electricity generation from biomass as RE
9.3 Extra charges on competing technologies
9.4 Other types of political support
9.5 Ecological critique of electricity generation from biomass
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjtptd/biomass_to_power
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets