LONDON, August 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Mammalian Cell Culture, Microbial Fermentation, Human Growth Hormones, Insulin, Interferons, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccine
The Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services World Industry and Market Predictions 2017-2027: Analysis and Forecasts for Mammalian Cell Cultures, Microbial Fermentations, Other Expression Systems, Human Growth Hormones, Insulin, Interferons, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines and Geography report reviews the contract active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing market for biologics. This study gives quantitative and qualitative analysis for that overall world market, as well as for countries and other submarkets, including the mammalian cell culture and microbial fermentation segments. This report assesses leading applications and significant developments within each, as well as drivers and restraints for them. Future trends that will affect the biotech API manufacturing services market are also examined. In addition, this study profiles leading contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) in the outsourcing market and assesses their outlooks. Visiongain provides forecasts revenues for the period 2016 to 2027 for the biotech API manufacturing services market, as well as for therapeutic applications.
How this 227 page report delivers:
• Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the leading submarkets the period 2017-2027. Visiongain forecasts revenues and their growth for these submarkets:
- Mammalian cell culture
- Microbial fermentation
- Other expression platforms
• Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the leading contract API biological drug applications for the period 2017-2027. Visiongain forecasts contract API drug revenues to 2027 for these individual segments:
- Monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapies
- Insulin therapies
- Interferon therapies
- Growth hormones.
• Find forecasts of the leading therapeutic and national markets from 2016 to 2027:
- The EU, including the five leading markets (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain).
- The US
- Emerging markets such as the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) countries, South Korea and Singapore.
• Profiles leading global and national companies that offer biotech API manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical industry. For each company, current services offered, recent developments and outlooks are discussed. Leading CMOs profiled in this chapter are:
- Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
- DSM Biologics
- Samsung BioLogics
- Cytovance Biologics
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Operations of leading biopharma companies, such as AbbVie, GSK and Novartis.
• Discover the regulatory outlook for biotech API manufacturing in leading regional and national markets in 2017, as well as predicted developments for the period to 2027.
• Identify important drug development and technology trends that will affect CMOs, their clients and other market participants from 2017. The report also contains SWOT and STEP analysis of the industry and market.
• Find profiles for leading CMOs offering biological drug API manufacturing services to pharmaceutical companies.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
List of Companies:
Acquired Cedarburg Pharmaceuticals,
Ascendis Pharma A/S
Avid Bioservices Inc
Banner Life Sciences
Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
Calico Life Science
CMIC Holdings Co. Ltd.
CMO Relthy Laboratórios
DPx Fine Chemicals
DPx Holdings B.V.
DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Genexine and Handok
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co.
Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ),
Johnson and Johnson
Kalon Bio therapeutics
KBI Biopharma, Inc.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Labrys Biologics Inc,
LG Life Sciences, Ltd.
Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
OPKO Biologics and Pfizer
Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang Biotechnology
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd