NEWARK, New Jersey, June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Having already migrated over 1.3 million users to the Microsoft cloud, Binary Tree software and solutions now support migrations and coexistence to Microsoft Office 365
Binary Tree, a leading provider of software solutions for migrating to online and on-premises versions of Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint, announced today continued commitment for migrations to the Microsoft cloud by officially announcing support for Microsoft Office 365. Binary Tree's CMT suite of migration and coexistence software can be deployed and managed remotely using the Weekend Express and Remote Hosted Migration (RHM) solutions. These solutions have collectively been used to migrate over 1.3 million users from Lotus Notes to the Microsoft cloud and now also support Microsoft Office 365.
"We are very excited about the latest Binary Tree technology around Office 365," stated Henry Bestritsky, Co-CEO of Binary Tree. "As the Binary Tree and Microsoft relationship grows even tighter, we are committed, and more importantly focused, to fully supporting Microsoft and all variations of Office 365 deployments whether they are hybrid or completely in the cloud. Remotely Hosted and Remotely Managed Migrations are just the beginning of a full suite of Binary Tree Cloud Solutions coming later this year."
Binary Tree further enhanced interoperability for hybrid Lotus Notes/Office 365 deployments. In addition to supporting the seamless interchange of email and calendar entries between Lotus Notes and Office 365 and the workflow of mail-enabled applications, Binary Tree's coexistence capabilities now support free/busy lookups between Lotus Notes and Office 365 users. These coexistence features are now included in Binary Tree's CMT for Coexistence software and are also supported in their Remote Hosted Migration and Remote Managed Migration solutions.
Binary Tree's line of migration software, including the award-winning CMT for Exchange, has been fully adopted to support migrations from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Office 365. E2E Complete, Binary Tree's Exchange-to-Exchange migration, upgrade and management software, will support Office 365 later this year.
Resources related to this news release
- Binary Tree will be available for more information on these new offerings in Booth 934 at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2011 (WPC 2011) in Los Angeles from July 11-14, 2011
- An Overview of Binary Tree's Solutions for Microsoft Office 365: http://www.binarytree.com/office365
- Weekend Express Remote Hosted Migration: http://www.binarytree.com/weekend-express
- Remote Hosted Migration: http://www.binarytree.com/rhm
- Remote Managed Migration: http://www.binarytree.com/rmm
- CMT for Coexistence: http://www.binarytree.com/coexistence
- CMT for Exchange: http://www.binarytree.com/exchange
- E2E Complete: http://www.binarytree.com/e2e
- Request more information, pricing, proof-of-concepts, and more at email@example.com
Binary Tree social media resources
- LinkedIn: Binary Tree
- LinkedIn: Binary Tree - Migrate to Microsoft
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BinaryTreeInc
- Twitter: @BinaryTreeInc
ABOUT BINARY TREE
Binary Tree is a leading provider of software for migrating enterprise messaging users and applications to on-premises and cloud-based versions of the Microsoft platform. Since 1993, Binary Tree and its business partners have helped over 5,000 customers around the world to migrate more than 20,000,000 email users. Binary Tree's suite of software provides solutions for migrating from Exchange 2003/2007 and Lotus Notes to on-premises and online versions of Exchange and SharePoint. Binary Tree is the preferred vendor for migrating to the Microsoft cloud. Binary Tree is represented by business partners worldwide who provide specialized services and a proven methodology for guiding customers through complex transitions. Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold ISVPartner, an IBM Premier Business Partner, and was a finalist for Microsoft's 2010 Notes Migration Partner of the Year award. Binary Tree is headquartered in the New York metropolitan area with international offices in London, Paris, Stockholm, Singapore, and Sydney. For more information, please visit us online at http://www.binarytree.com.
Binary Tree, CMT for Coexistence, CMT for Exchange, E2E Complete, Weekend Express, Remote Hosted Migration, and Remote Managed Migration are trademarks of Binary Tree, Inc. All other trademarks are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Binary Tree