DUBLIN, Feb 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
The management of unstructured data (e.g. Big Data), the leveraging of analytics tools to derive value, and the integration between Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and enterprise operational technology are key focus areas for large companies across virtually every industry vertical. However, Big Data and Analytics tools are not limited to large companies as products and services are emerging that are democratizing data for smaller companies.
A new data economy is developing in which the data associated with corporate products and services becomes almost as value as the company offerings themselves. New models are emerging to reduce friction across the value chain including enhanced Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) offerings. BDaaS is anticipated to make cross-industry, cross-company, and even cross-competitor data exchange a reality that adds value across the ecosystem with minimized security and privacy concerns.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Big Data market, including a study of the business case, application use cases, vendor landscape, value chain analysis, case studies and a quantitative assessment of the industry with forecasting from 2017 to 2022.
Select Report Findings:
- Overall global Big Data Market will reach $81 billion with a CAGR of 17.6%;
- Global Big Data revenue for Professional Services will reach $21 billion by 2022;
- Global Big Data revenue for Streaming IoT Data and Analytics will reach $1.8B by 2022;
- Open development tools and communities are driving innovation in key areas such as Cloud and IoT.
- Detailed forecasts 2017 - 2022
- Learn about Big Data technologies
- Identify leading market segments
- Identify key players and strategies
- Understand market drivers and barriers
- Identify opportunities in IoT data analytics
- Understand the business case for Big Data
- Understand regulatory issues and initiatives
- Actian Corporation
- Apache Software Foundation
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bosch Software innovations: Bosch IoT Suite
- CRAY Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Computer Science Corporation
- DataDirect Network
- General Electric
- GoodData Corporation
- Hitachi Data Systems
- (35+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Big Data Technology and Business Case
4 Key Sectors for Big Data
5 The Big Data Value Chain
6 Big Data Analytics
7 Standardization and Regulatory Initiatives
8 Global Markets and Forecasts for Big Data
9 Key Players in the Big Data Market
10 Appendix: Big Data Support of Streaming IoT Dat
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfrmkr/the_big_data
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets