DUBLIN, Apr. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4dctw/big_data_in) has announced the addition of the "Big Data in Internet of Things (IoT): Key Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
Billions of devices generate data associated with various enterprise and consumer lifestyle events such as shopping activity, utility usage and other smart grid data, advertisement response, status of goods in transport, weather forecasts, traffic conditions, vehicle maintenance, public transport, downloads and usage of applications, and much more.
Big Data and Analytics software and applications will play a crucial role in making IoT a success. The data generated through sensors embedded in various things/objects will generate massive amounts of unstructured (big) data on real-time basis that holds the promise for intelligence and insights for dramatically improved decision processes. However, Big Data in IoT is different than conventional IoT and thus will require more robust, agile and scalable platforms, analytics tools, and data storage systems than conventional Big Data infrastructure.
This research provides in depth qualitative analysis as well as forecasts through 2020. The report evaluates key business trends in Big Data deployments relative to IoT and assesses what companies doing in this area to generate a strong market share. All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Semiconductor companies
- Telecom network operators
- Embedded systems companies
- Telecom infrastructure suppliers
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Application developers and aggregators
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Managed service and middleware companies
- Data processing and management companies
- Application Programmer Interface (API) companies
- Identity management, privacy, and security companies
- Public investment organizations including investment banks
- Sensor, presence, location, and detection solution providers
- Private investment including hedge funds and private equity
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Big Data in IoT
4 Key Trends for Big Data in IoT Business
5 Vendor Ecosystem: Big Data in IoT
6 Big Data in IoT Market Forecast 2015 - 2020
7 Key Companies
- AGT Group GMBH
- Glassbeam Inc.
- MongoDb Inc.
- Parstream Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- netmagic Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4dctw/big_data_in
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets