DUBLIN, May 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvsfw8/big_data) has announced the addition of the "Big Data Analytics in Facilities Management" report to their offering.
Big Data analytics (BDA) is a powerful driver for change in business and operational models to enable better informed, smarter, and faster decisions. Facilities management is not traditionally known as a high-tech industry, but leaders of integrated facilities management are at the forefront of exploring trends, technologies, and wider opportunities in pursuit of greater business value. The industry has seen a general trend towards managing facilities intelligently. This research service explores tangible use cases that leverage the power of BDA.
The better a business understands BDA, the better it becomes at exploiting BDA opportunities in its specific industry.
Facilities management (FM) is not traditionally known as a high-tech industry.
- Leaders of integrated facilities management (IFM) are at the forefront of a constant exploration of trends, technologies, and wider opportunities in pursuit of greater business value. Amongst other things, this has brought an increasing interest in leveraging BDA in these companies.
- FM has seen a general trend towards managing facilities intelligently, e.g., with reduced workforce requirements or to generate additional benefits out of buildings through energy savings or optimisation/reduction of floor space - areas in which enhanced insight from BDA can provide value.
These trends imply the need to discover and develop tangible, concrete use cases to leverage the power of BDA in IFM firms.
The exploration of such use cases is the ultimate goal of this research service.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Big Data Analytics in Facilities Management
3. BDA Fundamentals
- Volume, Variety, Velocity, and Veracity
- Key Sources of Big Data
- BDA Supplier Landscape
- Transition to Big Data-driven Business Intelligence
4. FM and BDA
- A Multibillion-dollar Industry, but Rarely Top of Mind
- European FM Market by Contract Type
- European IFM Market by Service Type
- FM Service Taxonomy
5. Exploring BDA Use Cases for FM
- Application Areas and Use Case Clusters Across Industries
- Application Areas and Use Case Clusters in IFM
- BDA Use Cases by FM Service
6. The Last Word
- Manhattan Software
- Tableau Software
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvsfw8/big_data
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets