- Find out how well current BDA deployments are working for enterprise decision makers, during Frost & Sullivan's live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1xIm4PV
Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Big Data & Analytics Industry Analyst Sandy Borthick.
Stratecast recently surveyed 400 enterprise decision makers to find out which Big Data & Analytic solutions they are implementing and how well those deployments are meeting their expectations. Frost & Sullivan will be providing an overview of the survey findings, aimed at dispelling any doubts regarding the growing importance of BDA solutions.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Which types of BDA solutions are enterprises adopting and which are not so popular?
- Are enterprises getting the ROI and other benefits they expected from utilizing BDA solutions?
- What are the specific factors that buyers and sellers need to address in order to achieve greater success?
- Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Stratecast's 2014 Big Data & Analytics Vendor Directory, which covers more than 300 vendors for 18 different types of Big Data & Analytic Solutions.
This briefing will unveil survey findings which will be of interest to enterprise decision makers who have yet to deploy Big Data & Analytic solutions, as well as to suppliers of BDA solutions who are hoping to market their wares to the next wave of enterprise adopters.
"The majority (58%) of our survey respondents reported successful initial BDA implementations and cite growing budgets and plans for additional deployments," said Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Big Data & Analytics Industry Analyst Sandy Borthick.
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1xIm4PV
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan