DUBLIN, May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wllxqc/benelux_it) has announced the addition of the "Benelux IT Organisation 2014" report to their offering.
Benelux IT Organisation 2014 - Theories, Practices and Results is designed to map out how Benelux companies organise their IT function and align business with IT. This is done by:
- Showing Benelux companies' IT priorities.
- Reporting on the success in reaching various IT objectives.
- Presenting the IT governance & management cost levels.
- Presenting information on the IT funding models followed by Benelux companies and their satisfaction with these.
- Displaying the level of IT budget centralisation.
- Reporting on the strategic role of the CIO in Benelux companies.
- Showing the decision rights allocation models followed by the companies and their satisfaction with these.
- Reporting on the business-IT alignment measures taken by Benelux companies and how important they are viewed.
- Displaying the organisational hierarchy of IT organisations in Benelux companies.
- Showing the effects of how IT is organised on the success in reaching various IT objectives.
Benelux IT Organisation 2014 - Theories, Practices and Results is written based on mainly the needs and requirements of the IT management of large Benelux companies. The target group of the report is primarily: CIO/IT managers, CFOs, Controllers, IT strategists, Consultants and CEOs.
The report will however also be interesting for vendors of IT products and services in order to better understand their customers.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Key IT governance choices
4. Strategies for aligning IT and business
5. IT priorities
6. IT governance & management costs
7. IT funding models followed
8. Satisfaction with IT funding models
9. Level of IT budget centralisation
10. Strategic role of CIO
11. Decision rights allocation models followed
12. Satisfaction with decision rights allocation models
13. Business-IT alignment measures
14. Organisational hierarchy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wllxqc/benelux_it
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets