COLOGNE, Germany, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- EHI and Deutsche Card Services take a look at the payment market in Europe
The numerous means of payment and structures in the payment market make monetary transactions in Europe a highly complex business. The "Europe Payment Report" published by EHI and Deutsche Card Services therefore takes a look at payment transactions in Europe. It highlights the influencing factors, national peculiarities and trends, and identifies not just the differences but also the similarities in the way we pay from country to country. The aim is to create the basis for a Europe-wide card acceptance strategy for retailers and service providers - for the purposes of e-commerce especially.
Developing a Europe-wide strategy involves a multitude of variables. That is why the report outlines the stakeholders, the structures, the general background situation, and respective means of payment on the European market and presents the peculiarities of the selected countries in detailed profiles.
The report includes:
- Key figures on the European market and online use (e.g. the rate of use of Internet banking, online consumption, online turnover in the industry)
- Information on market players and structures (e.g. acquirers, payment service providers, acquisitions)
- An introduction to the regulatory frameworks and security methods (e.g. the PaymentServicesDirective (PSD), PCI DSS, 3-D Secure)
- Information on technology and costs (e.g. APIs, GUIs, PSP and acceptance contracts)
- Current trends (e.g. multi-channel, collecting, mobile end-user devices as terminals)
- Country profiles for Germany, France, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Spain with:
- Key figures on the market and online affinity
- Relevant means of payment and their spread
- Top 10 shops and product groups
- Relevant players in the payment market
For more information visit http://www.payment-report.com.
Deutsche Card Services
Commercialization & Communication
Tobias F. Hauptvogel
SOURCE Deutsche Card Services GmbH