DUBLIN, June 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pm687g/bahrain_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Bahrain Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 - Forecasts of Supply, Demand, Investment, Companies and Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets)" report to their offering.
The author, one of the leading research and consulting service providers for the oil and gas industry, recently published the Bahrain Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025. The premier report provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing Bahrain oil and gas industry.
Amidst downfall in oil prices creating uncertainty on the future of Bahrain industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. Detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
Current status of planned projects along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects is provided in detail.
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of Bahrain oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Bahrain oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Some of the Key issues addressed in the report include:
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in Bahrain by 2025?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2025?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Bahrain and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Bahrain?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Bahrain by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2020?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2. Bahrain Energy Profile
3. Bahrain Economic and Demographic Analysis
4 Key Investment Opportunities in Bahrain Oil and Gas Industry to 2020
5 Bahrain Energy Production and Consumption Outlook to 2025
6 Bahrain Oil and Gas Industry SWOT Analysis
7 Bahrain Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
8. Bahrain Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
9. Bahrain Exploration and Production Market Analysis
10. Bahrain Refinery Market Analysis
11 Bahrain Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
12. Bahrain Storage Market Analysis
13. Bahrain Pipeline Market Analysis
14. Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Bahrain
15. Bahrain Oil and Gas News Updates, 2014- 2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pm687g/bahrain_oil_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets