MUMBAI, India, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Ayurveda and herbal industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India, but due to lack of stringent regulatory laws, inadequate R&D facilities and unskilled manpower, manufacturers are unable to produce world class profitable products.
Based on our research with the 50+ senior ayurveda experts and also with the help of our strategic advisor Narendra Bhatt, Consultant, Ayurveda Research and Industry, CRIA Fi has developed 3-day strategic conference Ayutech to overcome these challenges.
The main objective of this 2-day conference is to overcome the stringent standardisation challenges and implementing the latest advances in R&D techniques to drive product development. There is also a pre-conference marketing workshop focusing on Marketing Strategies in the Ayurveda Industry.
- Peter Hylands, Head of IPS, King's College London
- TG Rajagopalan
- Arvind Saklani, Assistant Director Natural Products Botany, Piramal lifesciences
- D.B Anantha Narayana, Chief Scientific Officer, Ayurvidye Trust
- C K Katiyar, CEO, Health Care (Technical), Emami
- Rangesh Paramesh, Head Drug Discovery, The Himalaya Drug Company
- R Govindarajan, Head, Product Technology, Dabur International
- Narasimhan, Chairman, Asthagiri Herbal Research Foundation
- Reinhard Neubert, Dean of the Faculty of Science, Martin Luther University
- PK Varrier, Managing Trustee, Arya Vaidya Sala
- Geetha Krishnan, Secretary, World Ayurveda Congress
- Ambarish Ray, Founder and CEO, METAL Communications
- Pradeep Patil, General Manager Marketing, Emami
Some of the highlights of the 2-day conference are:
- Essential aspects for raw material management and standardisation
- Needs, approaches and objectives of regulatory norms
- Pharmaceutical process innovations for ayurvedic products
- Potential to develop novel products and therapeutics using ayurveda
- Solutions of safety and efficacy for ayurvedic products
This unique 3-day strategic conference will bring together 150+ Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of Regulatory, R&D, Marketing, Production Innovation and Production Development department professionals from the ayurveda, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry all under one roof.
For more details visit http://www.ayutech.com/pr
About UBM India:
UBM India is a subsidiary of UBM plc, which is the second largest independent exhibition organiser in the world. It is the largest trade exhibition organiser in India, responsible for 26 exhibitions in different locations across the country. The company is also involved in the organisation of conference programmes throughout India and in the publications of trade journals and magazines. http://www.ubmindia.in
About Food ingredients India:
Launched in 2006, Food ingredients India has been known as a driving force to India's processed food sector and has a fundamental role as facilitating the industry's only meeting place. Both regional and global food professionals use this opportunity to learn about the latest industry developments, meet new business prospects and launch new products to gain competitor advantage in the fastest growing Food marketplace in the world.
By bringing the industry together, Fi India allows you to display your products to thousands of food professionals at once, and conduct business in an efficient and effective manner. It has 200 exhibitors and 5000+ visitors.
SOURCE UBM India