Forecasts by Solution Type (Hardware Parts, Software, Services), by Parking Sites (Off- Street, On- Street), by Application Sector (Transportation, Government Facilities, Commercial Area), by Geography Plus Analysis of Leading Companies Developing Connected Parking Systems, Mobile Apps, Long Range Wide Area Networks (LoRaWaN), Internet Of Things (IoT), RFID, Sensors, Network Devices, Big Data & Cloud Software
Do you need smart parking systems market data? • Succinct smart parking systems market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
Smart parking addresses parking issues, by making it easier for drivers to park their vehicles without wasting time and fuel. These systems make available real-time information about available parking spaces in the required area of a city, to the drivers, thereby reducing traffic congestion. Smart parking systems involve low cost sensors, real time information gathering of available parking spaces, and smartphone enabled payment systems. The systems help in prediction of parking spot availability and guide the drivers to the available spots, thereby optimizing the usage of parking space as well as reducing the number of illegally parked vehicles.
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The global smart parking systems market consists of worldwide public and private sector spending on the procurement, development, and upgrades of parking infrastructure globally. It also includes the cost of installation where possible,
Visiongain values the global smart parking systems market as worth $3.26bn in 2018.
If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 200 Tables, Charts, And Graphs
• Analysis Of Key Players In Smart Parking Systems • Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. • Amano Corporation • Cisco Systems, Inc. • Continental AG • Kapsch Trafficcom AG • Nedap N.V. • Robert Bosch GmbH • Siemens AG • Smart Parking Ltd. • Xerox Corporation
• Global Smart Parking Systems Market Outlook And Analysis From 2018-2028
• Smart Parking System Solution Type Forecasts And Analysis From 2018-2028
• Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Solution Type From 2018 - 2028 • Hardware Parts Forecast 2018-2028 • Software Forecast 2018-2028 • Services Forecast 2018-2028
• Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Parking Site fFom 2018 - 2028 • Off- Street Forecast 2018-2028 • On- Street Forecast 2018-2028
• Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Application Sector From 2018 - 2028 • Transportation Forecast 2018-2028 • Government Facilities Forecast 2018-2028 • Commercial Area Forecast 2018-2028
• Global Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Region From 2018 - 2028
• Regional Smart Parking System Market Forecasts From 2018-2028 • North America Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - U.S. Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Canada Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Mexico Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 • Europe Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Germany Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Spain Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - UK Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Italy Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Russia Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Rest Of Europe Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 • Asia Oceania Smart Parking Forecast 2018-2028 - China Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - India Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Japan Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Australia Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Rest Of Asia Oceania Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 • Latin America Smart Parking Forecast 2018-2028 - Brazil Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 - Rest Of Latin America Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of the World Smart Parking Forecast 2018-2028
• Key Questions Answered • What does the future hold for the smart parking systems market? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which applications should you focus upon? • Which disruptive technologies should you invest in? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to success and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?
3M Aeris Communications Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), Inc. Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd Altiux Innovations Amano Corporation Amano McGann Inc. Apple Apriva Audi BMW Group Bosch Camea Cisco CivicSmart, Inc. Complus Data Innovations, Inc. Continental AG Cubic Corporation Daimler AG Delphi Automotive PLC Deutsche Telekom e.GO Estapar Ford Garmin Gemalto Google HCL Huawei IBM INRIX Integrapark, LLC IPS Group Jasper Technologies JustPark Kapsch group Kapsch TrafficCom AG (KTC) Kiunsys LA Express Park Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L Luxe Valet Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz Museum Nedap N.V NXP Semiconductors OnStar Orange Orange Business Services ParkAdmin Parkeon Parkhelp Parkifi ParkIndy Parking Panda Parking Servis at Belgrade ParkMe (INRIX) Parkmobile, LLC Parkopedia Parkwhiz Parx wise Parking Solutions Pristech Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Q-Park Robert Bosch GmbH Schweers Serco SFpark Siemens AG Sierra Wireless SKIDATA Smart Park Smart Parking Ltd. Spothero Spur Information Solutions Streetline Inc. SWARCO T2 Systems TCS International Inc. TeliaSonera TKH Group-Park Assist TomTom TransCore Umojo Urbiotica Valeo S.A Viarium Technologies Vodafone Volkswagen AG Worldsensing Xerox Corporation Xerox Research Centre Europe