-- Strategic insights into current opportunities and future market evolution
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday May 19, 2015
Online, with Free Registration (Email email@example.com)
Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Principal Analyst Venkat Rajan and Automotive & Transportation Industry Analyst Neelam Baru
Healthcare delivery is currently undergoing modifications. The industry is transitioning from discrete interactions with patients and on-going patient support into in-home, in-person and now in-vehicle patient interaction and support. The healthcare industry is entwined in a transitory phase with the automotive industry.
Frost & Sullivan's upcoming complimentary webinar will explore the market ecosystem of stakeholders, and will gauge the opportunity for integrative business models in the healthcare and automobile industry. The webinar will highlight current innovative initiatives, and provide projections for future opportunities.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The role vehicles will serve in personal health and wellness moving forward.
- Potential business models in this converging marketplace that are the most primed for success.
- How your organization could be impacted by opportunities related to care diagnosis, tracking, treatment or prevention.
This briefing is designed for any individual or organization spanning across the medical technology, digital health and automotive industries.
What our thought leaders are saying:
"A confluence of technology trends for mHealth, automotive telematics, and sensor technologies is facilitating the development of solutions that were previously not feasible. Moving beyond safety features for rider 'trauma prevention', the future of integrative wellness services in vehicles will extend into mental health and chronic disease management support," said Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Principal Analyst Venkat Rajan.
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country.
Find out more:
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's global Healthcare practice, please visit: http://bit.ly/1bQFFaX.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Automotive & Transportation practice, please visit:
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan