PADERBORN, Germany, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Raynet releases RayManageSoft infinity V. 10.4 and RaySuite Appliance
Raynet GmbH, Europe's leading provider of software packaging and lifecycle management application products, is releasing version 10.4 of its RayManageSoft (RMS) infinity software deployment product. This version includes a bundle of new features and a surprise for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Cross reference: Picture is available at epa european pressphoto agency (http://www.epa.eu) and at http://ots.de/xpdTc
Like its predecessor, RMS 10.4 infinity will continue to offer a complete set of products for software and operating system (OS) deployment as well as security and patch management support. DHCP Discovery and the ability to pause rollout waves are among the new features that are likely to interest users.
The Paderborn-based company also has a surprise in its RaySuite Appliance: Custom configurations and pre-configured components allow small- and medium-sized companies to easily and affordably use the comprehensive RaySuite solution and RMS infinity, a product originally designed for enterprise customers. SME customers can now enjoy numerous functions that facilitate the operation of their own IT infrastructure and allow it to be more conveniently and reliably administrated.
"It pays off," says Ragip Aydin, Managing Director at Raynet GmbH. "Faster and more convenient runs, better preparation, numerous automated features and individually configurable settings are making administrations leaner and more efficient. This can significantly reduce expenditures in the short and medium term."
Raynet also provides a ready-to-use appliance with the software: no expensive system requirements, no costly and time-consuming project implementation. The solution includes everything needed to run the software, allowing customers to use it as soon as it has been installed.
The new RMS 10.4 version also includes a number of useful and interesting new features:
- AD nested Groups in Rollout Control & Sending Rollout Plan Status as email notification & Pause-and-Play feature in Rollout Wave Control
- Starting with version 10.4, Rollout Control will also account for sub-groups within a security group and can also support so-called nested groups in Rollout Control
- Rollout status notifications are now also available via email
- Rollout waves can be paused and continued without starting over
- Extended Discovery Method
DHCP Discovery, meaning the "responsible" server is queried with regards to the client configuration and not the client. This method is available as an alternative to the methods used in the past
- New and improved in Reporting: Role-based Web interface for tracking Rollout Control, uninstall reports and optimized recognition for re-installed packets
- Enhanced Receive Package Wizard
- Import multiple packets in RMS at once
- Extended Send Message Wizard & Clean Up -
- Uninstall packets regardless of policy status (e.g. for out-of-policy packets)
- Remove obsolete packet entries on the client
For more information click
Release Notes: http://raynet.de/Upload/files/RMS%20Pre-Release%20Notes%20104i.0.1.pdf
Product Sheet http://raynet.de/en/downloads.aspx
Live webinars http://raynet.de/en/livewebinars.aspx
Raynet GmbH is an innovative, technology-based service and product supplier for information technology and specialises in the architecture, implementation and management of all tasks in the application management life cycle, particularly in system and software management, including software packaging, software distribution, migration and client engineering http://www.raynet.de
D-33100 Paderborn, Germany Web: http://www.raynet.de
Contact: Mr. Ragip Aydin
Phone: +49 5251 54009-0
Fax: +49 5251 54009-29
SOURCE Raynet GmbH